Putting the cal out on Oliveira bet welchers, I picked THE ROUND

Alex and Israel fan but I think Alex gets the job done again for the third time.

It’s MMA this time but I can see Alex winning though you have to make Israel the favourite because of his experience.

Actually, I’m disappointed Israel wasn’t more of a favorite because I wanted to drop some cash on an Alex knockout. Hardly seems worth it at these odds.

@ConorWinsTheRematch

Get in here you little rat

The Butcher GIFs | Tenor

Whoopsy Daisy GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Jack is a giant pussy?! I’m absolutely shocked

4 Likes

It’s the little people like you who make my threads so special.

Thank you,

my fan.

i bet everyone is little compared to you, fatty.

tupac was gay

Monkey Rimshot GIF | Gfycat

I’m still going to do a safe bet like I did on the Charles fight even though he lost probably 20 bucks to win a little bit but I like Alex’s chances. I just wonder if Israel is going to actually mix it up and use the threat of a takedown to throw Alex off his game or his pride is going to get in the way and it’s solely going to be a kickboxing match with MMA gloves.

Not great fights to bet on this week. May throw up a couple bunk parlays to make it fun.

I was wanting to pick Alex Dustin and Zhang.

Surprisingly, it’s harder for me to pick the winner of Dustin and Chandler. It’s a bigger toss up for me compared to Alex and Israel harder for me to pick who wins

If it was 5 rounds I’d pick Dustin for sure.

3 rounds and it gets interesting.

Need an official “screen name bet” thread with a mod who enforces the bets

3 Likes

Naw. It’s more fun when someone like Jack shits the bed and welches. It’ll hang over his head forever. Why would I want a mod to screw that up?

The self humiliation is delicious to watch.

Which is exactly what I said to you after Islam ran over Oliveira after all your pony talk about Oliveira, Dagestani wrestling and GSP.

You would have lost the bet and been wearing my sig right now. Probably posting about as often as @_Skeletor does now on this burner account of yours :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

jgiveshead… burner account… let that all sink in, JackTheWelcherMerridew.

“buh but the scrambles” he said :joy:

I was going to name you KhabibAteGSP’sSoul after you lost the bet when you picked Charles if I hadn’t farmed the bet to a more worthy applicant. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So just to get this straight, lordone kept his word even though you admittedly had a previous bet you backed out of, yet you are calling him a welch. This is almost as weird as the time you lost your rap battle thread and it became a boyz 2 men tribute thread.

3 Likes
  1. I was not involved in a bet with Winston. Fake news.

2. I’m still suspicious LordeOne started posting dramatically less after I won but we squashed it in this thread.

3. You’re rap is whack gutter trash compared to mine.

I hope this helps.

Eminem Shh GIF - Eminem Shh - Discover & Share GIFs