Putting the cal out on Oliveira bet welchers, I picked THE ROUND

All you guys who bet against me on Oliveira

@_Skeletor aka Lordone, you used to post 100 times a day before the Oliveira fight, now that you lost the bet you stopped posting

@ConorWinsTheRematch, you little rat, I told you you’d kiss the feet of Islam. You don’t coach for Team Canelo or Conor, you’re just insane.

Time to pay up.

1 Like

If lordone changed his SN it’s pretty misleading to call him a welch. What was the bet with CWTR? What is owed?

7 Likes

What is owed was @_Skeletor was supposed to stay here as an active poster and not pretend to become busy during the months he has to wear the namechange (probably now posting on alts)

@ConorWinsTheRematch made me an account bet but he scurried away

Rats Running GIF - Rats Running Escape - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

You love posting quotes, so show soom proof that that was your bet and you’re not just moving goal posts for lordone. CWTR can’t have an SN bet with you on the same fight as lordone unless you had plans of only keeping your word to one. If by account bet you mean he gives up his account then I’d say not posting is the result and not the issue.

5 Likes

Where are they?

Let them defend themselves here,

we don’t need a mediator.

@ConorWinsTheRematch

GitHub - maximilian-krauss/doofy: Special Officer Doofy is a lets-chat  bot-bootstrapper-something

3 Likes

Welchers sit in the same row as snitches imo. Pony up motherfuckers.

1 Like

Good point! If you lost, how would you keep your word? You could only honor one bet. But you never intended to keep your word anyways, did you? You would just go to one of your other accounts you obsessed nutcase troll

3 Likes

Are you suggesting I have other accounts you nobody rat?

Where’s your proof?

Ask a staff member here. Do your best.

You’re probaby another @ConorWinsTheRematch alt yourself. Literally the first time I’ve ever seen you post.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

OP is almost as gay as Tupac

4 Likes

Did Tupac fuck your gf or something?

1 Like

No. Because he was gay

5 Likes

Homer Simpson Nerd Alert GIF - Homer Simpson Nerd Alert - Discover & Share  GIFs

L0j88W5

4 Likes

That’s your average heterosexual american at this point.

I’m not convinced.

1 Like

OP eats bananas whole and rides bicycles with no seat attached

1 Like

I wild each it lol that meets their naked.

1 Like

and jack welched on posting his picture like a bitch

11 Likes

Jacks word means nothing he welched on posting his picture after he made 20 posts in 5 minutes literally begging me to post my picture only to welch

7 Likes