PVZ get ran off instragram?

jackthestripper -

Panders to stupid people. Gets comments from stupid people.

That's what we're here for!

HillboFrateTrane -

Why any of those big accounts have comments on is beyond me. It’s completely unnecessary. 

For some it creates drama which brings people back more often to see updates.

jqvwxyz -
BJTT-PattyHearst - 
64FordF100 -

Like any of the women posting pics of their ass in thongs, bending over, etc are oblivious to what kind of response they are going to get.

Kinda unrelated but this vid tackles the “never asking for it #MeToo” nonsense better than anything I’ve seen.

https://youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

if you’re flashing your tits and ass around, you are LITERALLY begging for the attention of some not-so-great men and everything that comes with it, including cyber bullying 

So it’s not the not-so-great men that are the problem? They aren’t the ones that deserve the critique here?

The problem is the girls showing their bodies. Bodies we all have. They should cover up like some women in the far east are forced to?

Yeah, not-so-great men are a huge problem. They’re typically weak men who don’t get laid and feel insecure so they result to chasing women in unhealthy ways both online and in real life. I doubt we disagree that they’re out there, maybe you’re even one of them? I’m just rehashing the video you clearly didn’t take the time to poke through before arguing online.

And no, it’s a free country. Dress how you want, walk around in a thong, swim naked I don’t care. But be aware of the attention you’re attracting acting like that, especially if you’re a woman.

dont look at your comments? 

Morpheus1976 -
Bend The Knee -

There are rules here

first page

Link didnt work

Yet another reason why we don't need WMMA in the UFC.

Some woman's social media status or pregnancy should never become a topic on the UG where people used to gather to talk about UFC, PRIDE, K1 etc...

1 Like
BJ Penn Forever -

Some woman's social media status or pregnancy should never become a topic on the UG where people used to gather to talk about UFC, PRIDE, K1 etc...

Can we talk about Randy's hog?

2 Likes
John Wick -
BJ Penn Forever -

Don't know about his hog but in a 1-on-1 webcambattle, he'd give Peter North a run for his moneyshot.

John Wick -
BJ Penn Forever -

Sure, on the OG. Those guys love talking about dicks. Dicks on dudes, dicks on chicks, dicks on midget chicks, you name it, if it has a dick... they want to talk about it.

2 Likes
BJ Penn Forever -
John Wick -
BJ Penn Forever -

Sure, on the OG. Those guys love talking about dicks. Dicks on dudes, dicks on chicks, dicks on midget chicks, you name it, if it has a dick... they want to talk about it.

![](upload://dGrDOwqmqdScdt3ATJDozBj0aOt.gif)

1 Like

Show em if ya got em!, I say.

If u take and post trashy pictures. I would assume that you are going to draw out trashy people and their comments. I think that’s the crux of the Paige situation

5 Likes

I’m an instagram noob and I’m new to her page but the posts have gotten bizarre lately. 

I don't get the hate for her. 

As a martial artist, she's 8-5. 

In the UFC she's 5-4

She's ONLY 26 years old.  What is so terrible about this?

I don't see it.

As a woman, she's easy on the eyes.  Why is that a problem?

Do you all know her training regimine as well as how much time she dedicates to posting pictures on social media(which this heterosexual male has ZERO problems with)?

She's got heart and fighting spirit, that's for sure.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10156107505391276

John Wick -
BJ Penn Forever -

Pics!!!

pics?  There's freaking video of it dude.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFdjWvdnhWN/?igshid=1keol3uus35g3

![](upload://qFr0JwAKEJNjCojSkbk4oTyisZX.jpeg)

If I had instagram I would give her my midnight.

1 Like