PVZ: Life changed forever after OnlyFans

If anything I like feet but why would she not think to clean them first!

1 Like

And?

That’s no reasonable metric for anything when you’re putting your cunt out there for your family and their friends/classmates to see.

4 Likes

If family friends and classmates are paying to see her cunt on onlyfans then that is on them.

1 Like

Right? I mean, Hunter Biden is/was raking it in too…

Who needs to pay? It’s out there for free. Her spokes are not a mystery or a secret. That’s her passion

I was always surprised that PVZ didn’t cross over to the broadcast booth

Seems like such an easy and obvious lift

Yeah… i mean, she is like an 8.8. With 10’s out there, I dont understand why anyone would spend a dime on her. To each their own I guess.

2 Likes

Good point. She’s got the looks, she’s cheerful.

Maybe it was just a different time?

These girls must have their earnings fall off a cliff after a few months. There’s nothing left to see and it’s all out there for free anyways.

Onto the next!

PVZ has locker room respect in terms of her body of work

Her insight, looks and background would make her a fan favorite if she would take a camera roll with the UFC

No, it’s on the person who put their cunt out for all to see and advertised it.

If she is my family or my friend I have to want to see it. Right?

Maybe if u were from a hillbilly state yeah,
but then you would have alreyseen it anyway…

California a hillbilly state?

I wasn’t talking about her family, I was talking about families in general that would buy their daughter’s Onlyfans content being from hillbilly states…
Cause of the stereotypes that these states have.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

What was once considered a shameless act of prostituting ones self is now considering winning.

You’d think Page would be advocating against sexualizing women considering she was a gang rape victim.

yikes-well

3 Likes

No one else is paying her bills and she isn’t breaking any laws. Good for her.

No.

Did you have to seek it out on this thread, or did someone else post it?

That’s how bullying works. People save the photos and send it to family members, friends, potential employers, etc.

It’s on her. 100%.

1 Like

Yup I believe this is what happened when Paige posted her first noods, one of her dad’s work colleagues showed his friends before showing Paige’s father.

I would be mortified and embarrassed if that had happened to me.

And I’m glad I don’t have kids (not solely for that reason)

The top earners on only fans make $30-$50mil a year…they were famous before that tho.

One viral moment and everyone will be pushed to her onlyfans page and Paige will have a red panty month.