Queen St. Cafe?

anyone eat there?

thoughts on the food?

Its pretty good. I know the owner and hes cool as hell. Used to own Queen Bees right down the road

Isnt that the Mahu hangout on certain Wednesdays?

Ho dont tell me DC used to work topless at Punani's???

No for sufferings and Yes to MT

sweet as haupia pie auunty! Back in the day my old roommate used to work there. Holy crap the shit we used to give him..then all the stories of the owner..even more holy shit...shit shit shit all over the place I tell you these mahus lol

He made good tips tho....some was even mushroom tipped.

rofl No MT I didn't work there but my next door neighbor did. That dude used to have hella stories to tell

Diken Cider - Its pretty good. I know the owner and hes cool as hell. Used to own Queen Bees right down the road

sweet.

tell him im the best cook you ever met.

The small diner and Karen's are good to eat.

Queen Street Cafe is imo possibly the best lunch you can find, especially for about 6 bucks (extra 50 cents gets you a can or bottle soda/drink).

Hey DC was he also working at Venus? lol Half the guys who worked there were rubber banding there cak on the side for money doing the local strip thing. 80% of those guys were also on the juice as close to ghey as you can get lol

lets stay on topic here, ok?

put the twinkies down my freng this is the RG their is no topics! lol

i dont eat twinkies because theyre not savory!

im not a dessert eater.

how about a savory sweaty ass after riding horses for 4 hours? lol *sorry no mo punani's talk.
I could eat ice cream for days.

wait.

that actually sounds interesting.

Check out Fresh Cafe which is right across the street from the main academy.  My friend owns that place, it's really good.  Their grand opening is this Sunday.

oh yeah?

is he hiring?

dbl.

dude. get me in and ill HOOOOOOOK it up!

with the rice.