Question about a possible fake BB in Atlanta

ttt

Dirty Dick Slater - Kid, can you post the pic above you

Wont post for some reason...

I'll try again.

This has fraud written all over it. I know almost every BB in GA and every legit MMA coach and I have never heard of him. Wouldn't any real Bjj BB have his lineage right in the intro paragraph. Time for the wolves to hunt this fraud down.
Adam Singer. Phone Post 3.0

i love the black and white photo behind them... looks old.. coincidence i'm sure

Someone asked him who he was a black belt under and he responded " should I respond to someone I don't know". If he was involved in mma at all, he would know who this guy was

David Cruz I understand the motive. But Again I dont know you. Nor will I respond. My life is my business. With all due respect to you.

Getting good. The guy is refusing to say who promoted him to black belt

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

This isn't going to end well.

That high a level a BB with no even remote trace of Cauliflower ear.

Nope.

His answer to the last question was. Yes. Then I called him a fraud. Phone Post 3.0

I have never met a legit black belt that hesitated to not only tell you who their coach is but want to exchange stories about training with them.

And the guy is involved in MMA in Georgia but does not know Adam Singer? Ok....

Voted up

Adam has been named MMA Coach of the year by critics and fans alike many years.  He's made 2 world champions from Georgia and the list goes on.  He epitomizes Martial Artist.

A legit BB would be very proud of the lineage of their blood, sweat, and tears.

Are you a US Veteran? I don't know you, and I choose not to respond. LOL

In Phone Post 3.0

Legit!

Lived in Atlanta for 10yrs, 9 of which were in Lawrenceville. Any updates? Phone Post 3.0

All I asked was a simple question that any bluebelt could immediately answer.
Adam Phone Post 3.0

He is coming to this thread

I just talked to him on the phone

I just talked to him on the phone for 10 minutes. He got his bb from his grandfather who was a vale tudo fighter. But he cannot tell me who his grandfather was a BB under. He said he did not do the website and that he did not realize it said anything about him fighting mma

David Cruz
Owner/Instructor

David is an accomplished MMA Fighter/Brazilian JiuJitsu 3rd dan Black Belt and fitness instructor. He has been in Fitness his whole life and has practiced Brazilian JiuJitsu since he was 6 years old. He now owns several Fitness facilities that deal directly with MMA Training and Cross Fitness. He is followed by a testimony matched only by his will that to some is unbreakable. If you are looking for a Change he can make it happen!