Question about a possible fake BB in Atlanta

damn dirty you've been on a fraud exposure rampage lately.

The bio is already changed:

David Cruz
Owner/Instructor

David is an accomplished grappler and fitness instructor. He has been in Fitness his whole life and has practiced grappling since he was 6 years old. He now owns this facility that focuses on Cross Fitness. He is followed by a testimony matched only by his will that to some is unbreakable. If you are looking for a Change he can make it happen!

He wrote me. " After close observation I don't want to disrespect anyone. So I will only train grappling. I have to asked the info to be taken off. Our place is really just a place for fitness now. I know my fights were real as you can look to copa america and look for me. But all the same my lineage is from my grandfathers(from Costa Rica)trainin g and his ranking system and I will make proper arrangements to end any differences. Thank you for you Help"

Sober, Ron brought this to my attention

For a guy that did not know what was on his website it sure got changed in a hurry

ha...total TRT team effort b/w you, Ron, and the Singers

double fml

every fake bb "did not make their website"

His only result listed on Copa America:

http://www.cagc.us/results/copa8.14.10/results.html

Masters Gi:
Lightweight
1st James Severin - Independence
2nd David Cruz - MMA Fitness
3rd Dean Zoller - AFC BJJ

I wonder if he will change his logo to remove the term Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?

Great minds think alike Bobby. I've been doing good. How are things going for you? Phone Post 3.0

This isn't even a good fake.

At least change the name David Cruz to something like David Silva or Renzo Cruzio.

Damn fakes are getting lazy.

44 Magnum - This isn't even a good fake.

At least change the name David Cruz to something like David Silva or Renzo Cruzio.

Damn fakes are getting lazy.

He should have changed his name to David Lang. Nobody would have ever believed that there was a second fake BB with the same name.

Not sure if this one will be pursued any further but I'm in anyway Phone Post 3.0

Doing well Joe,.. thanks. Living in San Antonio. Working for a great company and partners in a small but growing gym here.

In on page 4

In Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realize I have PHD in Kinesiology from Harvard listed on my website, since I didn't write it. I guess I'll have to just put online campus GED certificate instead

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
frankiscool - 

Legit!

DID HE GET THOSE GLOVES FROM THE UFC?

Diego Sanchez! I was wondering where he was