Question for Elvis Sinosic

the ref told elvis before round 2 that if he wound up in the same position as in round 1 that he would not let it keep going for long. he was taking a ton of damage with bisbing in his guard, and the ref wasnt about to let that happen for a second round. elvis was gassed from the beat down he took in round one and didnt have enough left in the tank to finish it when he got the chance. he got reversed and it was a good call to stop it before he took more vicious gnp.

Yeah, move along move along... nothing to see here folks.

all i could think about during that fight.. is that Elvis looked gassed..

and I wonder how much he is getting paid.. I bet you Elvis got paid a measly few grand for that beating..

Elvis has got to get with a camp somwhere.. I don't know who.. maybe Team Quest or BJ Penn team.. I think Lindland would build the endurance and BJ can round out the boxing and jits

he has the talent.. he just needs someone to focus it and sharpen it.

anyone who thinks elvis could have finished that fight with anything other than a flash ko after round one has clearly never fought in anything other than maybe thumb wrestling. 5mins of getting your head mashed in and you guys are expecting him to slap on subs like he's fresh. god some of you are such dicks! i bet you are the same guys that sit there saying, "look, he can hit him in the face from there, why isnt he hitting him in the face?"

"his strategy when in guard was pretty defensive and looking for a submission"

Isn't that contradictory ?

Looking for a sub is more of an attack then purely defensive in my book.

What the hell was elvis's strategy in the closed guard?

All he did was block shots with his head.

weird.

He travelled 36 hours to get there, that must have taken a lot out of him.

Its a ~22hr flight you douche.

Elvis took 4 mins of brutal GnP in the 1st. Gassed, exhausted whatever the fuck you want to call it, the guy was hurting at the start of round 2 BIG TIME.

The ppv may not have shown it, but during the Rnd 1 - Rnd 2 interval the doctors and cut-men worked on Elvis the whole time. Im suprised he got back up to his feet for Rnd 2.

Elvis is a fucking tough guy with good skills. Shame to see him get caught on his back in round 1. Had the 1st round started like the 2nd round did, it may have been a different story though.

"Its a ~22hr flight you douche."

30 hour flight and a 6 hour bus ride.

Well that's what I thought they said.

Even it was a 22 hour flight, I'm sure that would take it out of you. Don't get me wrong I don't want to take anything away from Bisping.

Bisping was gassed?

What fight were you watching?

"Didn't it look like something irritated Elvis's eye moments after the opening bell? I noticed him rubbing it."

Bisping took a page out of Chack's book and thumbed him in the eye at the beginning of the fight.

ttt for Elvis

The idea of Elvis' stamina failing does not make sense to me.

have some fucking respect cocksuckers!!

Elvis is a great fighter AND a greast UG member.

i like all the people weighing in as if they know exactly how a person
should perform after getting the shit beat out of them by bisping for a
round.

this was no fucking work. elvis fought like a man, and almost won that
fight. unfortunately for him, it was bispings day. it would have been a
sweet upset, but fuck it

well hopefully he'll weigh in and put this to rest

Elvis is a great fighter prove AND a greast UG member.
i agree too :)