Questions for Coleman, Mathews, Baroni?

Tomorrow we have Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni and Jake Mathews on the MMA Roasted Podcast. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Adam Phone Post 3.0

Not a question. But a statement.

Tell them "THANK YOU so much for all the blood, sweat, and tears that you guys put into your careers. As a HUGE fan of you all, I am forever greatful for helping me find my passion in life. Thank you for paving the way and helping this sport reach even greater heights. Father time is a sneaky bastard! But know you will forever be Legends and Pioneers of this sport.

P.S. Mr. HAMMER I want you to know that for my 17th birthday I had to work all night at Burger King(which was horrible) but before work I bought the "Pride Grand Prix 2000" VHS set. What started as a horrible Birthday was in fact everything I could have ever wanted. We ate Pizza and watched 2 full length VHS tapes of what seemed like over 4 hours of fighting.

Now I saw you win the UFC tournaments at a younger age as well. But I feel letting you know I chose to spend my 17th birthday with you and my friend instead of something more mischievous.... is a BIG reason for this Thank You statement. You all undoubtedly played a Big roll in my upbringing..... I think I will now refer to you as Papa Coleman... my non Father of MMA Fatherhood <---- makes no sense but too tired to make it sound right and witty. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders - Not a question. But a statement.

Tell them "THANK YOU so much for all the blood, sweat, and tears that you guys put into your careers. As a HUGE fan of you all, I am forever greatful for helping me find my passion in life. Thank you for paving the way and helping this sport reach even greater heights. Father time is a sneaky bastard! But know you will forever be Legends and Pioneers of this sport.

P.S. Mr. HAMMER I want you to know that for my 17th birthday I had to work all night at Burger King(which was horrible) but before work I bought the "Pride Grand Prix 2000" VHS set. What started as a horrible Birthday was in fact everything I could have ever wanted. We ate Pizza and watched 2 full length VHS tapes of what seemed like over 4 hours of fighting.

Now I saw you win the UFC tournaments at a younger age as well. But I feel letting you know I chose to spend my 17th birthday with you and my friend instead of something more mischievous.... is a BIG reason for this Thank You statement. You all undoubtedly played a Big roll in my upbringing..... I think I will now refer to you as Papa Coleman... my non Father of MMA Fatherhood <---- makes no sense but too tired to make it sound right and witty. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Nice post! Now make me a whopper mf'er!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good post there ben Phone Post 3.0

canadianhick -

Nice post! Now make me a whopper mf'er!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Coming right up....

With that extra special sauce per your request.... sir. -_- Phone Post 3.0

This is great man. Thanks. Would love to have you on the show sometime Ben. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -

This is great man. Thanks. Would love to have you on the show sometime Ben. Phone Post 3.0
No problem. I'm sure we can make that happen! :) Phone Post 3.0