Questions for Michelle Nicolini?

Hi people, I have Michelle Nicolini at my gym teaching some classes for a couple of weeks as well as for a couple of seminars. My question for you is do you have any questions for Michelle Nicolini as I will be doing an interview with her for a magazine and online Jiu Jitsu website too. So if there is anything you would like me to ask please feel free to let me know? For those of you that don't know Michelle is a 6 times world champion and one of the very best women's Jiu Jitsu competitors of all time!
Kind Regards
Felipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLo90AWTSk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Snapple, much appreciated! ;-)

wow, they're all coming out here.

we had luanna, nicolini.

when's kyra coming out here?

up

Yeah, can i have her number?

Can you ask her any pointers on butterfly guard. Her BF guard is amazing.

Also, where is your school?

Does Marina Ribeiro smell nice?

Ask her something about her view of where footlocks and leg locks fit into BJJ and when to attack them, she tends to go for them quite proficiently.

Kway - Can you ask her any pointers on butterfly guard. Her BF guard is amazing.

Also, where is your school?

Will do Kway and my school is located in Sydney, Australia.

Hillary - Ask her something about her view of where footlocks and leg locks fit into BJJ and when to attack them, she tends to go for them quite proficiently.

Thanks Hilary, awesome question! Michelle has a killer toe hold amongst other submissions! :-) I am also lucky enough to have Sayaka Shioda out here from Japan as well who has some nasty leg locks too!