R.I.P. Bobby Knuckles

Future champ Killa Gorilla via murder, Rd 2.

1 Like

Don't like this fight for Bobby Knuckle up.

The Till fight was a better match up for him.

5 Likes

He should have gone with till but with Bobby it's always a question is he gonna make it to the fight

1 Like
Kessle37 -

He should have gone with till but with Bobby it's always a question is he gonna make it to the fight

To my knowledge Bobby has pulled out of 1 fight against Gastulem. I don't know where all this pull out merchant nonsense comes from.

Anyway I'm going with Whittaker.

2 Likes

Tough matchup for Whittaker coming off a slide. Least they could have done for him is allow him to build confidence with a gimmie matchup. Instead they're throwing him right into the fire with one of the hardest hitters in the division. He just got KO'd by Adesanya. Should have gave him an easier out. Has been tough sledding for Whittaker the last few years. Yoel 2x in brutal wars that he was lucky to get his hand raised, injury lay-off, Adesanya KO's him, and now Cannonier is licking his lips to catch a self doubting ex Champ who is battling depression. I mean if there was a time to catch Whittaker at his weakest moment, this would be that time. Whittaker needs a rebound like no other to escape the hell he's in mentally... doubt is a motherfucker! He needs a win BAD! A win over Cannonier would be one of those that instantly gives you confidence in yourself, but a loss, especially a KO loss, is the type of hole few fighters recover from. I'm with everyone else in thinking Cannonier ends Whittaker, but my heartstrings hope Bobby Knuckles can find a way. He was a humble respectable Champion, and I'd hate to see him fall off like that. Cannonier is a surging train atm. He's beaten some of the biggest names, and I don't know who can stop his traction. It's going to take another train to derail him, and right now Bobby Knuckles is out of service needing repair..

2 Likes

Shit title. Cheap sensationalism. Ariel-like in his title game is OP, Joe.

3 Likes

Touch matchup for sure, but when Whitaker is on he can beat anybody

yeah joog -

The UFC didn't want him derailing Till's hype train. Looks they already have Whitaker at gate keeper status. 

1 Like
chilz -
yeah joog -

The UFC didn't want him derailing Till's hype train. Looks they already have Whitaker at gate keeper status. 

Yeah, nothing says "Gatekeeper" like a matchup between the #1 and #4 ranked contenders.

I look at it the other way. I don't care who I am, I don't want to be fighting Whitaker next. He's going to be a savage.

absolutesperry -

I look at it the other way. I don't care who I am, I don't want to be fighting Whitaker next. He's going to be a savage.

This right here! 

Bobby is gonna have the WWF after him after he puts this gorilla to sleep!

Angry Ram -

Whittaker just got circumsized so I'm expecting him to be a bit timid

In

1 Like

I hope somebody really makes you RIP soon because of your thread title, you garbage piece of shit.

1 Like
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

I hope somebody really makes you RIP soon because of your thread title, you garbage piece of shit.

You should probably take a break from the Internet for a while…

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

Bwahaha.. triggered!!!

Angry Ram -

Whittaker just got circumsized so I'm expecting him to be a bit timid

what the fuck. how come you are wandering around with extra info about this man's cock, without posting a detailed explanation of everything you know.