RA the Rugged Man vs Floyd Mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHmCYlIsX5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Hz5-uYHso

Wow.  Can't believe no one TTT'd this, maybe it's been on before.

Starting at around one minute:

"So Floyd, when are you going to fight someone your own size in the top 2?"

Floyd:  "Boxing doesn't work like that."

And then it just gets better.  I've never heard of this RA guy, but he has big fucking balls.  I'd post vid if I knew how.

RA!!! Your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. Dude is incredible, one of the best to never get the accolades and success he deserves. RA is a HUGE boxing fan, and is known to speak his mind. Someone will eventually post the Uncommon Valor video from youtube in this thread, I would do it if I was a blue.

My favorite:

"without me boxing is dead"

good video...this motherfucker PWNS mayweather....:

part 2:

RA is the fucking shit. Dude is a complete gentleman outside of his stage/public persona.

Played a show with him once. Dude's hella cool. Love his music.

RA is the greatest rapper to ever live

"Like I said I'm mad famous, for being unknown" - RA

lol

no shit
Ra the Rugged Man is crazy.

"The bitches hate my guts, the sluts love me more than Patrick Swayze when i had my steady income."

MMA Authority Mag - RA is the greatest rapper to ever live

Really??? I've never heard anyone claim RA as the best rapper..... RA has nothing on  Big L and Biggie

RA is the shit!

BSurely - 

Really??? I've never heard anyone claim RA as the best rapper..... RA has nothing on  Big L and Biggie

Biggie was quoted as saying something like "I thought I was ill until I heard RA spit" anyways check this song about his dads experience in Vietnam, the verse he spits is quite impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KpWMNxnM

lmfao@ RA wasn't pullin any punches

BSurely - 

Biggie himself claims that RA is the best...look it up.

Just because the radio doesn't tell you he is amazing doesn't mean he isn't, he just refuses to rap about what the mainstream kids want to hear. 

I'm not hating on RA.. Biggie wasn't a selfish individual and yes I've been told Biggie had said that.. I misspoke there.. The only rappers that claim their the best are douche bags and i'm sure you know the few i'm referring too.... Also I don't listen to current rap and the only radio i listen to is sports talk.   I just personally liked Big L and Biggie better than RA.. I'm not some dude who just discovered them after they died.......

ttt for RA.the illest

Hahahahahahahaha he definitely gave floyd a verbal whoopin there

RA's verse on Uncommon Valor is one of the best verses of 2006... Hell, it's one of my favorite verses of all time. Every time I listen to that track, RA's verse gives me chills down my spine.

His verse made Vinnie Paz's verse seem like the white kid on made that C-Rayz Walz tried to turn into a battle rapper.

Also, Die Rugged Man Die is on constant rotation on my iPhone.

Wow! That guy was on point, great arguments supported by facts. And he knows his boxing.