Rafaello Oliveira: "I am fighting for my job"

http://www.studiomma.com/node/679

STUDIO MMA, RIVERSIDE – UFC lightweight Rafaello Oliveira is expected to welcome top lightweight prospect Reza Madadi to the UFC, January 20 at UFC on FX 1: Guillard vs. Miller (Fight Night 26). Read More<!--break-->

Reza “Mad Dog” Madadi (11-2) will finally get his chance inside the world’s biggest MMA promotion, riding a six fight win streak into his UFC debut. A wrestler since he was 10, having won most his victories via submission.

The Brazilian Rafaello “Tractor” Oliveira (15-4) has already started scouted his new opponent, Reza Madadi. At this level in the sport, you always got to study and be ready for anything your opponent may throw at you.

“I already watched some fights, and he is a good fighter,” Oliveira said to Studiomma (Studiomma.com). “He has a good wrestling background with some good bjj, but I think will be an exciting fight, the fans will appreciate and I will be victorious.”

Having been stopped in his last two fights and currently in his second stint inside the UFC, Oliveira desperately needs a victory on the 20th if he hopes to keep his UFC career going.

“Yeah I am fighting for my job,” Oliveira said. “UFC it's my house and I won't go nowhere”.

These two lightweights will collide in Nashville, Tennessee. Either there will be a successful UFC debut or a UFC career revived.

"I am looking forward to meeting him at the middle of the octagon, “Oliveira said