Rampage: Breaking point was White talking s---

MMA Lives Here - 
CindyO -

"DW said I didn't make weight!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving!!! *sniff-sniff*

Cindy

If Dana knew he was injured but staying on the card for the fans, why wouldn't it piss him off when Dana then complains about him missing weight? Why didn't Dana say, 'Rampage's knee was shot but he wasn't going to let these fans down, that tells you a lot about the guy.' Regardless, I dare say Page was just responding to a question. Phone Post

TBH, I don't know or care. My point is that LOL@ Rampage for whining about THAT being why he left. Bullshit. He was a chronic complainer. He wasn't even on the Japan card and HE pushed to get on it, only to not make weight, so its on him. Spoiled brat.

Cindy

Sensitive Rampage is sensitive.

HexRei - 
willienugget - 
HexRei - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
HexRei -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Ramps never seems to take any of the responsibility for his own failings.

If I reported unfit for work, my boss would talk shit about me and rightly so. Phone Post 3.0

If I punched somebody at work, I'd almost certainly get fired, so Rampage should stop punching people during his work
Ridiculous post. Rampages job was to punch people and to make weight. That was his responsibility.

If I fail to deliver on my responsibilities my boss would talk shit about me. I understand and accept that. Phone Post 3.0

Where do you work? I've worked some awful jobs as a teenager where I'd expect that but as a professional, my boss would talk to ME about the issue, and not smacktalk me in the media.

Is this dude sniffing glue or something?

A better question... what the hell does the name "willienugget" actually mean?

I beg to differ. I'm more curious about whether or not you sniff glue rather than the story behind the name willienugget.

Kings21 -
HexRei - 
willienugget - 
HexRei - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
HexRei -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Ramps never seems to take any of the responsibility for his own failings.

If I reported unfit for work, my boss would talk shit about me and rightly so. Phone Post 3.0

If I punched somebody at work, I'd almost certainly get fired, so Rampage should stop punching people during his work
Ridiculous post. Rampages job was to punch people and to make weight. That was his responsibility.

If I fail to deliver on my responsibilities my boss would talk shit about me. I understand and accept that. Phone Post 3.0

Where do you work? I've worked some awful jobs as a teenager where I'd expect that but as a professional, my boss would talk to ME about the issue, and not smacktalk me in the media.

I beg to differ. I'm more curious about whether or not you sniff glue rather than the story behind the name willienugget.
Lol!

The guys a lunatic. Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - 
HexRei - 
willienugget - 
HexRei - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
HexRei -

Oh, well, no. I tried, but it just didn't seem to work

It did make for some seriously otherworldly boogers.

HexRei - 
Kings21 - 
HexRei - 
willienugget - 
HexRei - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
HexRei -

Oh, well, no. I tried, but it just didn't seem to work

It did make for some seriously otherworldly boogers.

lol.

lol Rampage at one pt was basically accusing the UFC of outright theft, saying they lied about PPV #'s to pay him less. Yet Dana teasing him is what really pissed him off lol. The guy is completely out there, and that is clearly a prima donna attitude he's displaying.

"I'm a star damnit, you don't tease me! How dare you!"

Rampage is just a Washed up HAS-BEEN. He's definitly got a primadonna attitude and comes across as a girlfriend who's been dumped by her Better looking and Hotter Boyfriend. haha

Who cares "Rampage" hasnt been Rampage since he left PrideFC he is a shadow of the fighter he was and is barely average in todays 205lbs class...truth

Chris27 - 
tonytr - He missed weight and because Dana was understandably not happy about it he decided to leave. LMAO.

I believe his beef was he was hurt, UFC knew he was hurt but he stayed on the card cause it was Japan and he was the big name guy on the card.

So he felt like he was doing the UFC a favor and the fact they knew he was hurt they should give him a break but Dana shitted on him in the media for missing weight.

Thats what I believe that whole thing was about. So to him he was doing the UFC a favor by taking the fight hurt and Dana should have given him a break for missing weight instead of shitting on him.

that is how I remember it too. I understand Rampage asked to get on the card but he didn't know he would get injured. He also never pulled out of fights before(when hurt) that unlike others but he gets no credit for that especially here.

Loved watching Rampage in Pride but he is far removed from those days.

Bellator just paid a premium for a shot fighter. The guy was a huge liability for the UFC and if he cant fight then what is the point in paying him. Whatever bump they get from using him to bash Dana isn't going to be worth it. And lol at Rampage doing anything "for the fans".

http://youtu.be/kYmYA4ZPsIM

wont be missed.

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
djones -

This is getting old.... he is with a new company but continues to speak about the UFC and IMO it's because deep down inside, he still wants to fight there...... also the "he talked shit about me" excuse is weak.. .he deserved to talk shit about you, you missed weight... was he supposed to be happy/ GTFOH

He talks about it because everyone keeps asking about it Phone Post

This the reporters make it seem to him that people care so he answers tell the reporters to stop if it bothers you

the last straw was when they kept me out of prison

^or, when he bailed on a fight to the the A Team, and the UFC had to reorganize 6 months worth of LHW matches.... no big deal...

'Page has had some great fights, but he acts like a friggen' child. good riddance.

ranier wolfcastle - 

This is probably the most ridiculous part of the whole story. Dana claimed he flew out to OC and posted Rampage's bail. This is probably true. However, this bail was about 25 grand. Rampage had this money. The reason Dana got there first was probably because he lives like an hour away by plane. Rampage assuredly had the WHOPPING 25,000 in assets to post bail, Dana just happened to be the guy who got there first (and Dana got the money back... so he's out a couple hundred bucks for a media bite that makes him sound like a hero).

Furthermore, even if Page hadn't had the money... he wouldn't have gone to prison. He might have stayed in jail for a day or two extra before being matrixed out even if he chose not to have one of his people post the paltry bail. The idea that Dana somehow saved him from prison is absurd- Dana didn't bribe the DA or a jury, Page wouldn't have ended up in prison anyway, Dana didn't buy him out of the charges.

No disrespect to you Rainier, I just think this is bordering on silliness here.

MMA Lives Here - 
CindyO -
MMA Lives Here - 
CindyO -

"DW said I didn't make weight!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving!!! *sniff-sniff*

Cindy

If Dana knew he was injured but staying on the card for the fans, why wouldn't it piss him off when Dana then complains about him missing weight? Why didn't Dana say, 'Rampage's knee was shot but he wasn't going to let these fans down, that tells you a lot about the guy.' Regardless, I dare say Page was just responding to a question. Phone Post

TBH, I don't know or care. My point is that LOL@ Rampage for whining about THAT being why he left. Bullshit. He was a chronic complainer. He wasn't even on the Japan card and HE pushed to get on it, only to not make weight, so its on him. Spoiled brat.

Cindy

O_O

I'm sorry but I can't look at Rampage as a spoiled brat. Too many good memories, too much love Phone Post

That's awesome. I wish I still felt the same way about him myself:(  Used to be a huuuuuge favorite.

Cindy

HexRei - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

This is probably the most ridiculous part of the whole story. Dana claimed he flew out to OC and posted Rampage's bail. This is probably true. However, this bail was about 25 grand. Rampage had this money. The reason Dana got there first was probably because he lives like an hour away by plane. Rampage assuredly had the WHOPPING 25,000 in assets to post bail, Dana just happened to be the guy who got there first (and Dana got the money back... so he's out a couple hundred bucks for a media bite that makes him sound like a hero).

Furthermore, even if Page hadn't had the money... he wouldn't have gone to prison. He might have stayed in jail for a day or two extra before being matrixed out even if he chose not to have one of his people post the paltry bail. The idea that Dana somehow saved him from prison is absurd- Dana didn't bribe the DA or a jury, Page wouldn't have ended up in prison anyway, Dana didn't buy him out of the charges.

Yep, DW could have (and should have) left his ass sitting in jail but there was this thing called friendship that he and Rampage shared at the time so when you're friends need you you're supposed to be there for them. So he dropped the rest of his day and boarded the jet for CA to be there for his 'friend.' What a dumb-ass, huh?

Cindy

Fan of fanboys -
HexRei -
3 Sided Square - 
HexRei -

What a fucking terrible analogy. Seriously, just a lack of logical thinking. I bet you mentally fist pumped when you posted that too, which is sad.

Unfit is a concept, it applies universally to any job in different forms. Your punching analogy makes no sense. Phone Post

I was pointing the asininity of picking one element of a completely dissimilar line of work and pretending its applicable, but clearly it went way, way over your head.

Oh shit.... 12'er. Move along, kiddo. Summer break must be almost over now, go study some algebra or something.
You still don't get the fallacy of your poorly constructed analogy.

Each job has requirements, regardless of hours. One of Rampage's is to make weight. One of yours is to not punch people. He didn't hold up his end.

Rampage is just a whiner.
Richer than me, can kick my ass, gets more pussy, etc. Still a whiner. That doesn't take away from his skills. It's a knock on his personality. It is never his fault ever. Always an excuse with me. Phone Post 3.0

My God I have a completely disrespectful(it would definitely be fighter bashing) and racist joke for this comment....however, I respect every fighter that does this for a living and I'm most definitely not a racist.

Damn I wish I was among personal friend right now, or that I knew I could post it to get laughs instead of being labeled a fighter bashing racist Phone Post

CindyO - 
HexRei - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

Yep, DW could have (and should have) left his ass sitting in jail but there was this thing called friendship that he and Rampage shared at the time so when you're friends need you you're supposed to be there for them. So he dropped the rest of his day and boarded the jet for CA to be there for his 'friend.' What a dumb-ass, huh?

Cindy

Yeah, cause I called him a dumb-ass (clue, I wouldn't hyphenate if I had).

Cindy