Rampage looked good.

King Mo tryed take down after take down, and as the fight went on he didnt get any

that is an improvement for rampage, he usually cant stop a takedown after round 1.

Rampage speed wasnt bad, he looked pretty good for a 38 year old guy fighting 50 lbs heavy

April fools ended already.

The only thing Rampage looked was fat. He did nothing in that fight but defend some takedowns

250 isn't 50 pounds heavy, it's 20

What you meant to say was Rampage looked good COMPARED to how he's been looking recently

Agreed. Looked good.

Yeah he didn't look bad.

He looked fat and out of shape, he was held against the cage the entire fight by a guy he had 40lbs on.

His speed was good he was beating the lighter man to the punch

His take defense is the best its been in a while in a five round fighthe still had something left and mo was done.

shaqitup -

250 isn't 50 pounds heavy, it's 20

No rampage only cut 5 or 10 lbs in his heyday.

He was lighter. Watch jones fight trainer weeks out says rampage is on weight now.

He looked fine. Went 3 rounds with a top guy. 

Proved all the fat comments wrong. 

No, he's probably not winning any more titles, but yes he's still got a few entertaining fights left in him if he chooses

the only reason Rampage looked good is because he was fighting in Bellator. Imagine what would happen if he came in against any top-5 HW or LHW in that condition.

Guys, come on.  Rampage looked good compared to what?

That fight was terrible.  Neither guy looked good.  King Mo is not a top guy.  Rampage looked fat and old.

This ain't golf.  There's no damn senior tour.

Mo is a t20 LHW, maybe t15.  No, he's not a t5 guy, but  I don't think anyone is suggesting he is.  

We're just saying Rampage looked good.

Go back to the Dada 5000 fight.  Now that was a situation of a guy who is not very good, overwieght, and out of shape.  Rampage was way better than that level.

kyleburkle - His speed was good he was beating the lighter man to the punch

His take defense is the best its been in a while in a five round fighthe still had something left and mo was done.

What fight were you watching?..

Rampage looked old, fat, and slow.  He was held up against the cage by a guy 30 pounds + lighter (Let that soak in., that would be like Anderson Silva holding DC up against the cage)....  They both looked like they needed oxygen masks by the third round.  Rampage's only shining star was he has strong haymaker punches and a few nice jabs.... 

At this point, I dont see anyway either of these two could compete against anyone in the UFC in the top 7 either in LWH or HW.  Ryan Bader should walk through Mo but probably wont because he will walk into a haymaker punch.

I am a huge Rampage fan.  Dude has been in wars his entire career and anyone should respect that.  But he is just getting old and whiny.  If he needs the money.  He needs to pump out 2 or 3 more fights, get his finances straightened out, and call it.  He's done.  

Mo is better than you think
Rampage uses cage as cardio has done it forever in the ufc

He didnt look that winded still had fight in hi.lm

If you told me a few years ago that Rampage at 38 years old was fighting at HW and rolled in at 253 my imagination comes up with a much worse performance than we saw. 

He looked better than I expected him to. Not that much different from his last 3-4 fights where he was 20-30lbs. lighter in the cage.

He looked pretty good. 

rampage was always a top guy. Hes just too damn predictable. If he went for more takedowns, then he could keep the other guy guessing on the feet. His offensive wrestling is extremely underrated