Rampage "medically unfit" for jail

i hate to be a downer, but it's not like rampage has been the epitome of good mental health this whole time.

after recieving a serious head-changing beating from wanderlei, he developed religious mania, and lost some of the ability to discern the difference between reality and fantasy- i.e. thinking his dreams were visions representative of reality sent by god and not just the result of being emotionally overwrought and needing to de-compress after taking a stiff beating and tough loss.

he got the name "rampage" by going on "rampages" as a child-exhibiting a woeful lack of self-control and causing damage to the property and person of other people.

lack of self-control, delusional behavior- these are not good signs of strong mental stability.

^^^So true.

how the fuck do you think he got the nick name "rampage"

can he use that in court?
well my name rampage and well.. I went on a rampage

Quinton you are...................................... NOT the father!!!!!

Tell the judge "did you not see UFC countdown, where my cousisn told all of you how i got the name Rampage as a kid"

For the record didn't Quinton state before that Rampage is more than a nickname to him, but an alter ego different than his normal persona? can't remember were I read that but I know it was said somewhere and I don't know how valid it may be. If true I do not think it's impossible to rule out Quinton being plagued by some very trying mental problems as of late.

Felix Holt - Maybe he took the loss to Forrest very hard and has gone on a scotch and crack binge.

Seriously.

Seriously

Lets not be retarded and just let things figure themselfs out

dahosse - i hate to be a downer, but it's not like rampage has been the epitome of good mental health this whole time.

after recieving a serious head-changing beating from wanderlei, he developed religious mania, and lost some of the ability to discern the difference between reality and fantasy- i.e. thinking his dreams were visions representative of reality sent by god and not just the result of being emotionally overwrought and needing to de-compress after taking a stiff beating and tough loss.

he got the name "rampage" by going on "rampages" as a child-exhibiting a woeful lack of self-control and causing damage to the property and person of other people.

lack of self-control, delusional behavior- these are not good signs of strong mental stability.

I thought, and posted, the same sentiments when he went public with that crazy ass born again story. One of my best friends growing up developed schizophrenia around 16-17 and he described a lot similar experiences when explaining why he, ahem, did certain things for which he was, ahem, arrested and/or institutionalized.

I hope that guy is okay. Seriously. No catty ass fair weather fan bullshit here. The more I read about this incident, the more it screams mental illness while simultaneously beating me in the face with a 2x4, which, in addition to having a nail pounded into the end, also has "MENTAL ILLNESS" written on it in really big letters.

"Lets not be retarded and just let things figure themselfs out"

Rampage was just keeping it real. This just cements his street cred, imo.

"Rampage is in a seriously bad way. I don't mean the stuff you see on TMZ. I mean for real. Please pray for him."

What's the scoop you keep hinting at???

They have one raping Jackson in the county jail already, they didn't want to introduce another... someone would end up playing alpha male and it wouldn't be pretty

he could have staph. they dont want to admit people with staff into county

He could FUCK STAPH too (staff) and that's why they don't want him there...

Wow, you guys are really funny. And cool, too! You guys should be on Last Comic Standing or America's Got talent, or maybe American Idol, 'cause I bet you guys can sing too.

Fucking idiots.

Hey, I'm just sayin'...

We're all here for the same reason. We're MMA fans. we should stick together like rice without butter, baby. You know, instead of attacking our brother Rampage for an unfortunate incident.

"Lets not be retarded and just let things figure themselfs out"

Themselfs isn't a word, bro.