Rampage off UFC 186

Bigyoutube - Officially never watching another bellator card Phone Post 3.0
Well then you are stupid as fuck! How the fuck is this Bellator 's fault? Rampage was treated more than fair but like always he wanted to bitch about something Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - This would be a pretty bad FS1 card. Fuck paying for it. Phone Post 3.0
This. The UFC on Fox card looks like a PPV card, and we're getting it for free :)) Phone Post 3.0

Rampage can just fight with a mask as Mr x Phone Post 3.0

Catlin - Sauce?
Yes? Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - 
Bigyoutube - Officially never watching another bellator card Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0

cause Danus told him to

WattMell - It was retarded throwing him on the card and advertising him on it in the first place when they knew this would likely happen. That card is steamy feces. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

And this should have been expected once Bellator came out with their response on the matter.

So now if Rampage manages to win this court battle, will he be able to go back and ask for damages due to losing income from this fight?

Dana probably just wanted to bigtime fuck Rampage over. Long term. Like this may do.

Damnit!!! Rampage Vs Maldanado was going to be awesome... Phone Post 3.0

Good. That's what they get for trying to sell this garbage card for $60. Even with rampage it was still trash. Phone Post 3.0

Has the UFC issued a statement on whether or not it is seeking a replacement? Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -

coker 3 - egg 0

Egg stole strikeforce from Coker so he's always gonna be a step ahead.
Coker-3 Egg-4 Phone Post 3.0

shocker

I remember when Randy wanted to fight Fedor in affliction, they made a case to see if he was still legally bound to fight for Zuffa before they announced anything. The UFC should have done the same, ensured Rampage was legally free from his contract. Instead they promoted a fight to fans knowing full well an injunction may go against Rampage. Now they have one of the weakest PPV's in quite a while made even weaker.

Hello,

Well, Benson "Cowboy" Henderson said he is ready to help save the UFC 186 card

Benson Henderson Hey @ufc looks like u guys need some help for #UFC186...I can make 170lbs by then, any takers??? #OpenCall #TheOnceAndFutureKing
https://twitter.com/BensonHenderson

kungfugrip - wasnt this expected? Rampage just walked away from this contract. He might have a case but things like that just end by walking out the door.

Doubt the UFC or page was surprised at all

Agreed.  I thought it was just a matter of time until they pulled him off.

Where's Matt Serra Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 - Hello,

Well, Benson "Cowboy" Henderson said he is ready to help save the UFC 186 card

Benson Henderson Hey @ufc looks like u guys need some help for #UFC186...I can make 170lbs by then, any takers??? #OpenCall #TheOnceAndFutureKing
https://twitter.com/BensonHenderson

Oh god I hope this is true and they at least try to get this done. 

People seem to enjoy the idea of Coker getting one over on Dana. But this isn't really hurting the UFC, if anything it might help them in this shitty lawsuit showing they clearly are not a monopoly. The only people this hurts is those who already purchased tickets and booked trips around this event (like myself) and it sucks dick. 

I feel really really bad for people who purchased tickets to this card months ago. Just wow. Phone Post 3.0

Damn that card just got weaker. That was most exciting fight on the bill Phone Post 3.0