Rampage off UFC 186

Move the card to free television. Seriously, the UFC should not be doing 13 PPVs a year and shit like this is exactly why. Even when it was Barao vs. Dillashaw, it had a weaker main event than the 3 cards before and the 4 cards afterward. It was the most vulnerable card at all times.

If moving the card to free tv is absolutely impossible, then take Jacare vs. OSP from the Fox card and throw it on as the co-main, and move OSP vs. Cummins to the main card on the Fox show. 186 will still be very weak for a PPV but at least it won't be a complete embarrassment.

Rampage's tantrums and issues like these really taint his image in my opinion. He was a great fighter that brought the fight, but this shit seems to follow him wherever he goes. Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - It was retarded throwing him on the card and advertising him on it in the first place when they knew this would likely happen. That card is steamy feces. Phone Post 3.0
Makes Bellator looks like the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams -
Bigyoutube - Officially never watching another bellator card Phone Post 3.0
Well then you are stupid as fuck! How the fuck is this Bellator 's fault? Rampage was treated more than fair but like always he wanted to bitch about something Phone Post 3.0
I said it just so ppl like you would get a little butthurt and it worked well , God look how hurt you are!! Need a tissue? Phone Post 3.0

Rampage's responses have been dumb as fuck, as usual.

https://instagram.com/p/1LtaQyP_Od/

I wonder what he thinks of UFC and their attempts to always get cases moved to one court in one county in Nevada?

Or is that all good because Lorenzo bouught him a Hellcat?

MMAtador - 
OmgItsTheWams -
Well then you are stupid as fuck! How the fuck is this Bellator 's fault? Rampage was treated more than fair but like always he wanted to bitch about something Phone Post 3.0
Actually you are the dumbass, they made promises in his contract that they violated what don't you understand about that? Your personal issue with rampage (bizarre that you even have one) is not what's at question here. When it's all said and done he will be able to walk away from bellator is my prediction. A contract is a contract nothing more nothing less. Phone Post 3.0

Why because he says they did? Do you know he says the UFC violated his contracts with them as well? Fucking shill.

Whambo - 
MMAtador - 
OmgItsTheWams -
Actually you are the dumbass, they made promises in his contract that they violated what don't you understand about that? Your personal issue with rampage (bizarre that you even have one) is not what's at question here. When it's all said and done he will be able to walk away from bellator is my prediction. A contract is a contract nothing more nothing less. Phone Post 3.0

Why because he says they did? Do you know he says the UFC violated his contracts with them as well? Fucking shill.

Not surprised that the dumbass calling someone a shill was wrong lmao.