Rampage shows us how to pick up a chick

that wasnt funny in the least... wtf is he doing?

Moist Gracie -  I GOT MINE ON RIGHT NOW

That shit was funny! I see not a lot share the same opinion as me but I don't care that was great. I thought it was done in a light manner with good humor and taste.

wtf did i just watch? Where is the joke?

Rampage tries to rape a lady and it turns out it's a dude and he is disgusted. HILARIOUS.

YES YES YES

lol...at least he tried. You can't win if you don't play the game.

he fucked up but that cockbiting was kinda funny

UG news 4/5/12 : Dana releases Rampage due to rape joke

I thought it was an anti rape vid

Considering there is extensive footage of him sexually assaulting women and killing unborn kids , I think he should avoid rape and crime sketches Phone Post

I actually feel embarrassed for Rampage

It's that bad Phone Post

If Rampage is not instantly fired due to the video i've lost all respect for Dana White.  Huge fucking double standard here - Rampage needs to GTFO.

BushidoAristotle - I thought that was Cyborg for a moment.
Nah too tall,

I'd say it was Brittney Griner. Phone Post

LOL @ the chances this person with the username 'Octagon Mom' [ie witty twist on 'octomom'] is an actual female.

I don't think this is going to end well for Mr. Jackson.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/UY4LvTv_83E?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-38812719-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38812719");

im shocked he willingly participated in that sketch. not bad, maybe rampages best acting yet.

Ninja please!

WTF

What a dumbass

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Whv19-XdAZE?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-38814038-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38814038"); tim kennedy tweeted this..wtf is goin on today lol