if rampage wins let him fight hendo again

the islander -  if rampage wins let him fight hendo again

This would be good too.

FearTheJab - Bader by KO rd2 Phone Post

out of your fuckin mind

FearTheJab -  Bader by KO rd2 Phone Post

the only person that needs to fear the jab in that fight is Bader

Rampage by literally whatever he wants.

Bailx - wow this is a really lame match to make right now.

if they aren't giving Shogun a rematch win Dan, it would be AWESOME to see a rematch with Jackson happen in JAPAN.

wishful thinking, but would be cool if PRIDE rules were in effect while in JAPAN. Shogun did win by soccer kicks afterall...

Too early for Shogun. He fought 4 days ago, and the Japan fight is in 13 weeks (IIRC). To recover from last weeks fight and get a full training camp in would take longer than that. It is a fight I'd love to see, though.

Rampage by UD 29-28

wandskneebrokekunglee - Lol. Bader got caught by a lucky Tito punch. His only other loss is Jon jones. He's now demolished brilz, vinny and jardine with stunning KOs. He beat lil nog. This is a much closer fight than some are saying. Almost 50/50

Bader is no cakewalk
explain to me how a punch is lucky? Every punch is intended to land. Get the fuck out of here with that "luck" bullshit

RAMPAGE was a star in PRIDE, so they are building him a bit for the Japan market and future shows there.

wandskneebrokekunglee - 
the islander - 
wandskneebrokekunglee - Lol. Bader got caught by a lucky Tito punch. His only other loss is Jon jones. He's now demolished brilz, vinny and jardine with stunning KOs. He beat lil nog. This is a much closer fight than some are saying. Almost 50/50

Bader is no cakewalk
explain to me how a punch is lucky? Every punch is intended to land. Get the fuck out of here with that "luck" bullshit

Yeah, whatever you say Tito.

I am a friend of Tito's, but explain to me how a punch is "lucky" He threw a punch and caught Bader, whats the difference between Anderson landing a punch and tito landing a punch

the islander - 
 I am a friend of Tito's, but explain to me how a punch is "lucky" He threw a punch and caught Bader, whats the difference between Anderson landing a punch and tito landing a punch

How about Rashad's KO of Chuck? It looked like the punch was a set up for the left hand (which went over Chuck's head as he dropped).

Rampage vs Hammil all over again. Yawn. I was much more interested in the Rampage vs Bonnar fight. Phone Post

Tad Ghostal - 
the islander - 

How about Rashad's KO of Chuck? It looked like the punch was a set up for the left hand (which went over Chuck's head as he dropped).

All punches are intended to hurt the opponent. There is no such thing as a lucky punch.

Lol, all punches are also intended to be defended (well according to most people), the fact is defending is easier than throwing at this level. When you throw you're exposing yourself and leaving a potential opening. You may also want to consider things such as accuracy and technique. There is a HUGE difference between an Anderson Silva punch and a Tito Ortiz punch.

Look Tito, won and that's fine, but that win in my opinion had the same impact as Matt Serra beating GSP. GSP destroys Serra 99/100 times. Same goes for Bader, he only really lost to Jon Jones, or well was outclassed anyways. When the only real blemish is being outclassed by the world champ, I'd say Rampage is going to get hurt.

Throwing Bader to the chain wearing howling wolf.

Japanese fans will have a reason to clap.

Throwing Bader to the chain wearing howling wolf.

Japanese fans will have a reason to clap.

Jaguarrior1975 -  I didn't know Bader was an "easy fight".

For Rampage, Machida, Jones, Shogun, Hendo, Rashad, King Mo and Anderson Silva.. he is.

DBlades - Lol, all punches are also intended to be defended (well according to most people), the fact is defending is easier than throwing at this level. When you throw you're exposing yourself and leaving a potential opening. You may also want to consider things such as accuracy and technique. There is a HUGE difference between an Anderson Silva punch and a Tito Ortiz punch.

Look Tito, won and that's fine, but that win in my opinion had the same impact as Matt Serra beating GSP. GSP destroys Serra 99/100 times. Same goes for Bader, he only really lost to Jon Jones, or well was outclassed anyways. When the only real blemish is being outclassed by the world champ, I'd say Rampage is going to get hurt.

if all punches are intended to be blocked then why didnt bader block it? It's because Tito connected, just because he was a big underdog doesn't mean that if he wins it's a fluke. You are a fucking idiot calling it a lucky punch, Tito saw an opening and threw a strong punch and dropped Bader, there is no luck involved.

Bader via KO.  Rampage is going through the ropes.

oh wait.

Bader via KO. 

The MMA Analyst -
Jaguarrior1975 -  I didn't know Bader was an "easy fight".

For Rampage, Machida, Jones, Shogun, Hendo, Rashad, King Mo and Anderson Silva.. he is.

And you forgot Tito Phone Post