Rampage Vs. Ryan Bader @ UFC 144 in Japan

Odd how they put Bader, on a 1 fight win streak, against a guy who's coming off a title fight.

DBlades - Lol, all punches are also intended to be defended (well according to most people), the fact is defending is easier than throwing at this level. When you throw you're exposing yourself and leaving a potential opening. You may also want to consider things such as accuracy and technique. There is a HUGE difference between an Anderson Silva punch and a Tito Ortiz punch.

Look Tito, won and that's fine, but that win in my opinion had the same impact as Matt Serra beating GSP. GSP destroys Serra 99/100 times. Same goes for Bader, he only really lost to Jon Jones, or well was outclassed anyways. When the only real blemish is being outclassed by the world champ, I'd say Rampage is going to get hurt.

Ryan Bader is good but you are a victim of the Bader Hype Train. The guy has only recently( his last three of 4 fights) started fighting tough, or as some would say legit, competition.

Bader beat Brilz? So what! Brilz biggest win is who, Tim Boetsch? Elliot Marshall beat Boetsch.

Before that fight, Bader fought 3 competitive fights - Tito Ortiz who he lost to, Jones who he lost to and Nogueira who he barely got by. His last big win before these 3 fights was over... Keith Jardine!!! (who, By the Way, was already going quickly down hill and quickly on his way out of the UFC anyway. )

And now you think this guy is going to have ANYTHING for Rampage??!! Rampage was a wrestler before developing his striking. His striking us FAR superior to Bader's. Bader's only chance? Take Rampage down - we all saw how well that game plan worked out for Matt Hamill. Phone Post

Let me guess, those who bitched about him not being on the card will now bitch about him being on the card vs Bader?

They want Bonnar and if it was Bonnar they'd say why is he fighting Bonnar.

Of course.

Good fight, interesting, Page got his wish and will fight in Japan and that makes the card bigger, its a very good card.

I konw people will cry about it wont sell and it needs this or that but whatever, its a dam good card, better then alot of places get and if Japan wants mma and has interest in the UFC they will watch and the UFC will look to do big things in the market.

If they dont want the UFC the UFC can say they tried to break into that market.

^ edit - Elliot Marshall beat Brilz. Phone Post