Rampage vs Shogun 2

Can this happen already before it's too late for the rematch Phone Post

Shoguns already booked to fight Lil Nog... In the almost certain event Nog gets injured then Page should definitely step in Phone Post 3.0

Sounds great. Shogun all day son!! Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - Shoguns already booked to fight Lil Nog... In the almost certain event Nog gets injured then Page should definitely step in Phone Post 3.0
I'd be fine with Rampage fighting either of them. Phone Post 3.0

That tri-pot of rematches makes me hard Phone Post 3.0

I think Rampage would kill Shogun if they fought now. Shogun's chin is toast and Rampage appears to still have his.

stringtheory - Would be cool but I want shogun at middleweight before it's too late.

Fight nog then drop down regardless of the outcome and try and reinvigorate his career one last time!!!

WAR SHOGUN!! Phone Post 3.0
Too late for what? Not having a dig at you but Shoguns days as a top tier competitor are long gone.. Dropping down a weight class doesn't mean he's going to have some career resurgence, if anything the competition in middleweight these days is much stiffer than lhw.

His best bet is taking these legends fights where he at least has a chance of victory. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - 
stringtheory - Would be cool but I want shogun at middleweight before it's too late.

Fight nog then drop down regardless of the outcome and try and reinvigorate his career one last time!!!

Too late for what? Not having a dig at you but Shoguns days as a top tier competitor are long gone.. Dropping down a weight class doesn't mean he's going to have some career resurgence, if anything the competition in middleweight these days is much stiffer than lhw.

His best bet is taking these legends fights where he at least has a chance of victory. Phone Post 3.0

This.

We all saw what happened when he fought a young guy like OSP.

Unfortunately I have to agree with
The legends match ups.

Let's not beat around the bush
There are a lot of fighters that won't
Fight for the belt. So in saying that

Give the fans what they want,give
The legends a cpl more chances to shine Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see the rematch. There were rumors that shogun was on some ped. Wondering if he can put that rumor to rest or if it'll be a totally different fight Phone Post 3.0

Shogun's my all time fav and his glory days are over.

That said I'd love to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory -
perfectsoldier -

Hey you don't know until you try mate.

If Robbie can do it then why not shogun. Of course he has had some serious knee troubles but if he can avoid injuring them again he's still young enough to have another crack. He's far too small for LHW, which has been one of his biggest disadvantages in recent fights.

The main factor here is Rafael Codeiro though. If Shogun links back up with him which seems to be in the works then who knows what can happen. Kings MMA is a helluva gym and I think it will do wonders for shogun.

Things change quick in MMA and it might sound ridiculous now but say he wins even his first 2 fights at MW watch everyone start talking.

I BELIEVE!!!!! Lol. Phone Post 3.0
YES!!! I believe brother!

Shogun forever Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory -
perfectsoldier -

Hey you don't know until you try mate.

If Robbie can do it then why not shogun. Of course he has had some serious knee troubles but if he can avoid injuring them again he's still young enough to have another crack. He's far too small for LHW, which has been one of his biggest disadvantages in recent fights.

The main factor here is Rafael Codeiro though. If Shogun links back up with him which seems to be in the works then who knows what can happen. Kings MMA is a helluva gym and I think it will do wonders for shogun.

Things change quick in MMA and it might sound ridiculous now but say he wins even his first 2 fights at MW watch everyone start talking.

I BELIEVE!!!!! Lol. Phone Post 3.0
I want to believe as well bro trust me :)

Just don't see him hanging with anyone in the top 15 though at MW. Would rather see him potentially win some fights against other legends then ride off into the sunset. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld - Rampage will definitely try and wrestle him in seconds. Phone Post 3.0

yeah but shogun would hit that rolling kneebar

Would love to see Rampage vs Lil Nog/Shogun winner. I think Rampage/Shogun is competitive this time around, and I still want to see Rampage/Lil Nog from when it was rumored for that WFA show. Phone Post 3.0

They both have a lot of mileage on them now.. I fear that it would be almost sad to watch. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Would love to see Rampage vs Lil Nog/Shogun winner. I think Rampage/Shogun is competitive this time around, and I still want to see Rampage/Lil Nog from when it was rumored for that WFA show. Phone Post 3.0
I agree... Let the older guys fight each other. I still enjoy watching then fight. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage beating a shot wandy was bad enough. He got raped by the real shogun, no need to fight the version we see now. Phone Post 3.0

Shogun should go to middle weight and fight Bisping Phone Post 3.0

Page would tko shogun now. Early and ugly Phone Post 3.0