Rampage WILL win!!!!!!!

lol dumbass

When Rampage beat Randleman for the #1 contender spot yea Silva jumped in the ring and pushed Rampage big deal. He has yet to fight him for his belt and that was over two years ago let's not forget

Rampage has a damn good shot at winning, he had a damn tough fight vs Chuck last time and had a great chance at coming out strong vs Silva and slamming him but held him up for days and used even more energy...a fresh Jackson has the best chance since Belfort (rip)

I vote for Rampage getting the W.

rampage took him down quick. if not for the ref standup, he had it in the bag, he will again

"OMG! You bet straight money on Rampage? PLEASE tell me that your buddy gave you odds... at the very least you should have waited until the betting lines were posted on the fight. I believe that Rampage will come in as a decent underdog, and $1000 could get you upwards of 3-4 thousand, instead of just doubling... I hope your friend appriciates the favour. I can tell you this, no one who bets on-line will get 2000 on their 1000 wager for this fight. "

No, no odds, straight up bet. While he is confident Silva is going to win he is not willing to offer any odds on the bet, so I guess he's not that confident. I'm thinking about on-line betting to make a little more money. I'm very confident Rampage will win and I have another grand I could probably stand to lose in a worse case scenerio. I'll have to check out the odds closer to fight time.

I'm looking forward to this fight probably more than any MMA fight in the past two years. I have a ton of respect for both fighters but it's no secret here I think Silva has faced scrubs in his title defenses. It's about time he faces a real contender for his belt.

Rampage will get the bling

"but I have been a Silva fan since his IVC days"

W3RD UP YO!!!

max power, you are incorrect, and should enable incoming mma mail. :)

Wanderlei wasn't "fresh" for his fight with Rampage either, he fought a very tough match with Yoshida. I find it really strange that this is the major arguement on the forum, that Rampage will be fresh. Did no one watch the Kondo fight? Wanderlei's going to win this fight & beat Rampage twice...& maybe set up a 3rd fight where he'll win again, much like his legendary matches with Sakuraba. I think Rampage is a fantastic fighter & I think he's the "most improved" fighter that MMA has seen in a long time. That being said, Wanderlei's still going to prove to the nay sayers that he's the rightful Pride Middleweight Champion

"I'm looking forward to this fight probably more than any MMA fight in the past two years."

This is very much the truth. And man, I do think you have a good chance to win it. I hope you do too. I like Wanderlei, but Rampage rocks.

I still want to see the picture of Quinton's face while Wand was stomping Kondo. I'm sure Rampage would say that he was scared cause he's not full of shit like some of you jock riders