Rampage

Looked great last night. Glover and Quinton was easily fight of the night for me ! It was fast paced and evenly matched , they both looked like hungry and vicious young fighters !
Shame it was rampage last fight . Ufc should give him some taler made fights ( not freak fights ) with like minded fighters for the remainder of his career (like Chris lytle did) .
The guy that fought last night was relevant and exciting and win lose or draw could sell out any arena . Phone Post

He's going to have to play a little nicer with the owners if he wants the to happen. Maybe he should ask his old friend Tito for some pointers on that. Phone Post

I know something pretty fucking cool about Rampage's, and the sport of MMA's, future. I'd love to tell y'all, really I would, but it's a surprise. Phone Post

battlefields - I know something pretty fucking cool about Rampage's, and the sport of MMA's, future. I'd love to tell y'all, really I would, but it's a surprise. Phone Post

Hope so !

Hate to see him fade away to nothing ! Phone Post

I agree; Rampage really brought it last night. Considering he was a 3-1 underdog and ultimately supposed to get his ass handed to him by the younger, hungrier GT....I think it was his best performance in years. I wish he'd come in slightly better shape but, realistically...it's Rampage...how much is he actually going to train? His boxing was crisp, heart was strong, and his wrestling was no crappier than usual. Great job getting up from his back instead of laying there like a lazy hooker per usual. One of the biggest surprises to me were the few, but effective kicks Page threw. Although I'm a long time fan of his, I'll admit I have been getting tired of his 'whaaah whaaah Nick Diaz' drama acts. He totally redeemed himself in my eyes last night though. I wish he'd STFU and stick around for a few more fights.