Randa Markos vs. Luana Pinheiro

Overshadowing her throwing Randa around like a ragdoll. Would have won anyway. More throws and punishment for Randa.
Randa may be gone now.

future soccer star in the making…

Lol the immediate acting after the shot is one thing but the level of dogshit acting you see around the 3-4 minute mark after is laugh out loud hilarious

Tuned in for ufc, but nothing but soccer on espn

1 Like

So is that the end of the woman fights?

1 Like

Hah, Felder definitely thinks she is full of shit.

6 Likes

Acting

1 Like

Yeah, total faker

2 Likes

Felder is amazing

2 Likes

She looked completely ok after the foot slap. Eyes didn’t roll back or anything. But it’s also feels odd saying she wanted out. She was winning easily.

3 Likes

Lol what a flop

1 Like

Lmaoooooo legit kek

3 Likes

Aljo opened Pandora’s Box. =)

3 Likes

It’s called embellishment, the word he was searching for. Captain Canuck the lib should know that hockey term

But it’s true and poor Paul Felder for getting shit for thinking what I thought too (and many others)

Now… I think both women are sexy as fuck

1 Like

I thought the same thing

But legit laughing out loud with the Skyrim comment lmaooo

1 Like

When she initially got kick it didn’t seem to faze her, until it clicked in her head that it was illegal and then all the sudden it was sooooo bad

3 Likes

1 Like

This lmao

I do find it funny that these illegal moves that end up in questionable outcomes seem to always have the fighter laying on the ground as if they were KO’ed and suffered brain life altering damage. Yet guys get KOed cold and 20 seconds later up and perfectly talking like they are ready to start fighting again

2 Likes