Randa Markos vs. Luana Pinheiro

That was sketchy for sure.

1 Like

I think she sold it TOO much and possibly concussed herself when her head hit the mat. Her initial facial expression and her putting her hands back to break her fall (though that may just be human nature) made it seem like that more toes-than-heel impact kick wouldn’t be a fight ender.

1 Like

this. Ben Askren walked out of the ring after being literally stiff as a board for minutes

“Did I lose” was a nice touch.

1 Like

5 Likes

You guys remember when weidman got kneed by mousses I, but it was questionable because weidman was playing the hand game. So when his corner was telling for him to stay in the floor to milk the time and rolling in “pain” mind you he moved less with broken compound fracture, the ref asked him what month it was (april) and he says February. Lmao than the ref calls the fight off and says TKO and all of a sudden he’s shouting April

Fuck that bullshit game shit

3 Likes

She went for the easy win.

1 Like

I hope she wins “Performance of the night”

9 Likes

She really was hurt. That was sort of sad pretty lady in the ground looking all disoriented.

Yep. It’s fucking pathetic when someone completely fakes this shit.

They always act like they’ve been shot and have no idea what’s going on.

Blast from the past! Very nice :sunglasses:

did she died for a moment?

1 Like

bye

1 Like

I think both girls are sexy af, Ronda has a fantastic body I didn’t notice until last night. The red hair is an eye sore but I could easily make it work

1 Like

Maybe she had to poop.

1 Like

What a strange fight. We’ll never know if she was really that hurt. It was a solid kick, but didn’t seem that hard. She was having no issue with Markos so I don’t see why she wouldn’t continue if she could. All of the action was just Randa running in with a shitty bullrush flurry, then getting tagged, clinching and easily thrown to the mat. Who gets tossed like that at this level?

Randa, 4 straight Ls, never really looked overly impressive, her an Penne should just fight each other over and over on early prelims. That way Daddy Dana can get them their checks without us having to pretend they’re high-level martial artists.

1 Like

Reyes recovered faster
It’s a shame as she looked good in the clinch and was easily winning

The acting bullshit turned me off, if she never fought again I couldn’t care less

1 Like

Fake acting was awful.

This cunt took a dive for an easy paycheck

1 Like

Yeah that was some weak shit. It’s too bad because her judo and clinch takedowns were sick. Brazilian and South American judo champion and and now training MMA she looks promising.