Random Testing is the Only Real Testing

I was tested in my last 2 fights on a local level by CA Athletic Commission. And it was urine test.

It goes something like this. I get to the venue and check in. Somebody from the commission comes to you says "Mr Fighter, you and your opponent have been randomly selected for a drug test. So next time you want to go to the bathroom let us know. Oh and we like to do the test before the fight, since after there is so much going on and we dont want to wait so long till you have to pee."

I know pee tests arent as good, but one thing i noticed is that the commission was not properly trained. Going to the bathroom commissions asked me to bring in a witness on my side so i asked one of my training partners. Now theres 2 of them and 2 of us in the bathroom im about to pee and commissions ask my training partner to watch me pee, my training partner then tells them " im his friend dont you think you guys should be watching?" So they realized this and was kinda funny but clearly they are not trained properly.

The other thing i though of is after i took the urine test both times i had hours till my match was up and the commissions needs to keep an eye on you, but i went to bathroom on my own whole bunch of times and if i was a steroid user couldve used right before my match right after they tested me.

Do you think they are going to test you twice a night? No way

Athletic commissions need to be more organized trained paid more. And test the fighters right after the fight if they are not funded enough for random out of competition testing.

But id like to compete in a clean sport. UFC is the only company that seems to be doing anything to make it clean, but the cost of random testing is too much to do it for the whole card so seems like only the main events are tested. So im sure these cheaters will play the game of cheating until they get to the main event.

I know UFC is hurting now from bad press of steroid use. But it will pay off in long run. Phone Post 3.0

A.Muradyan - I was tested in my last 2 fights on a local level by CA Athletic Commission. And it was urine test.

It goes something like this. I get to the venue and check in. Somebody from the commission comes to you says "Mr Fighter, you and your opponent have been randomly selected for a drug test. So next time you want to go to the bathroom let us know. Oh and we like to do the test before the fight, since after there is so much going on and we dont want to wait so long till you have to pee."

I know pee tests arent as good, but one thing i noticed is that the commission was not properly trained. Going to the bathroom commissions asked me to bring in a witness on my side so i asked one of my training partners. Now theres 2 of them and 2 of us in the bathroom im about to pee and commissions ask my training partner to watch me pee, my training partner then tells them " im his friend dont you think you guys should be watching?" So they realized this and was kinda funny but clearly they are not trained properly.

The other thing i though of is after i took the urine test both times i had hours till my match was up and the commissions needs to keep an eye on you, but i went to bathroom on my own whole bunch of times and if i was a steroid user couldve used right before my match right after they tested me.

Do you think they are going to test you twice a night? No way

Athletic commissions need to be more organized trained paid more. And test the fighters right after the fight if they are not funded enough for random out of competition testing.

But id like to compete in a clean sport. UFC is the only company that seems to be doing anything to make it clean, but the cost of random testing is too much to do it for the whole card so seems like only the main events are tested. So im sure these cheaters will play the game of cheating until they get to the main event.

I know UFC is hurting now from bad press of steroid use. But it will pay off in long run. Phone Post 3.0
"The other thing i though of is after i took the urine test both times i had hours till my match was up and the commissions needs to keep an eye on you, but i went to bathroom on my own whole bunch of times and if i was a steroid user couldve used right before my match right after they tested me."

Ummmmmmmm, go ahead and use "steroids" in the hours between your piss test and your fight and let us know how that works out for you... Jesus! Some people think these "steroids" are some sort of miracle instant result type of thing. Phone Post 3.0

great post with insight

vtfu to you good sir