Randy Couture Appreciation Thread!

Thank you Randy for being an INSPIRATION, A LEADER, A POSTIVE ROLE MODEL, A TRUE CHAMPION (both in victory and in defeat), and most of all for GIVING EVERY FIGHTER AND FAN THE REASON TO LOVE OUR SPORT.

I wish you the best in your next adventure and without question you will always be a Champion to us all.

I hope perhaps that you will become a future commentator for the UFC but whatever you do next, I'm positive you'll be great at that as well.

GOOD LUCK & THANK YOU!    

TTT FOR A TRUE LEGEND OF THE SPORT!!!

RANDY" THE NATURAL" COUTURE

ttt

LEGEND

ttt
ONE OF THE BEST EVER.

Congratulations on an incredible career!

Enjoy retirement ...you more than earned it!

ttt

TTT for the classiest fighter ever.

Just a few short minutes after getting KO'd in his final match, he was gladly signing autographs and posing for picture after picture with the fans. Most of us would have been showered, dressed and pissed drunk in a limo by then.

Now compare Randy's conduct with that of Diaz and Riggs. I wish Randy would stay and have those two fucktards retire instead.

hugs nuts

Randy is and will always be the classiest fighter ever! Hat's off to Chuck for beating him in a great fight, but there will never be a competitor like The Natural!

Couture was the best champion ever, in my book

TTt for Randy. Thats what fighters should be.

agreed

Thank you Randy for some fantastic moments. Thank you so very much.

For the legend,

The warrior,

For the competitor that has provided so much thrill and drama and thee example of athletic competitiveness.

We'll miss you Randy.

I haven't seen this UFC yet. I just read from here that Randy lost. If he retires now, he's still the greatest fighter in UFC history in my books. Yes, even greater than Royce IMO. I know Royce is the first champion. He won it three times in tournament format. But at Randy's age(40, 41), he beat Tito, Liddell, and Vitor. That's a greater achievement in my view. He should have no shame hanging them up now.

randy is the man.

he will be missed.

ttt for couture

Respect to Randy!

ttt

Randy IS my hero....

my g/f actually got teary eyed last night after the fight. The only name she can put to a face in MMA is Randy Couture....