Randy is a Coward, part 2

explain

Shiloh,

I agree 100% that THAT post is one that should be deleted. Please tell me where it is, and I will delete it, but to be fair, I will also delete this thread afterwards.

Thanks!

Ps. I didn't delete your first post, FWIW.

fuck BZ just do a search for Tito and 80 percent of the posts you see is what Shilohs talking about.

well I agree both are disrespectful to the fighters, but the difference is that Randy didn't duck Chuck for 2 years while simultaneously disrespecting him in every interview

Shiloh makes a very good point. It almost makes up for his cowardly refusal to face Jamie Levine in the cage.

I get Shiloh's point. A little fairness never hurt.this is a joke, really. the mod who did it is a joke, and all the mods who see it and let it go are just that, jokes.If the information regarding moderator actions were public (who did what when and why), then gross abuses simply would not happen, or would be quickly corrected.I'm surprised that people still can't see the obvious benefit of that. Moderator audit information is still kept private. I have no idea why. Accounting transparency helps in the corporate world. It would help here, too.Especially now when there seem to be more moderators than other posters.

Jake Rossen did it.

Jake Rossen did it.I wonder if he read the "Tito is a coward" thread (there is one, right?).

He claims he didnt see it.

Fact: he deleted my post in 15 seconds.

fact: i made this thread immediately after it, explaining.

fact: an hour later when i found out i did it, he posted on it immediately after.

conclusion: either rossen popped on here, saw my thread and deleted it, then signed back off.... only to mysteriously sign back on an hour later when i say i found out who did it and be the second person to reply, and claim he did it and claim he didnt see the first offending post and it wasnt personal.....

or...

hes a not only a faygot, but a liar too.

If Rossen did it, I agree with him. This thread ought to be deleted just based on its outrageous and shameful title.

Oh, and unlike Couture, Tito's actions (or lack there of) have earned the right for threads such as "Tito is a Coward"

ttt for reading comprehension

hornbuckle- who was it that started talking shit first? Oh thats right it was Chuck.

It goes in cycles though, one minute this guy is protected another minute it's someone else.

Tito was getting protected for a while, but Shiloh's still got a point.

Jake Rossen claims he didnt see the offending post or any of the others, so as a respected mma journalist and star of the CamryMan comic book, we should give him the benefit of the doubt I guess.

I wish I understood Rubbers first post :-(

lol at "camryman"

Domt worry Mr Hardcore,

we need the velvet-shirt-fake-cowboy-hat-wearing-glowstick guys to keep paying covers so we can pay the bills.

Thanks!

None of the dimestore cowboy marines begged me for free entry to a club, they must get paid more.

This forum is the height of double standards, in more regards than this. I thought everybody knew and accepted that.

"I wish I understood Rubbers first post :-( "

It´s not that hard, lol.