Randy with FOTY trophy

ok ok, I was just trying to help those that couldn't handle the nekedness of it, for those that can handle 2 men, unclothed grappling, the original is still beautiful........

*waves at Loretta guiltily*

Momita, you computer skills are getting slick.

thank you Loretta & if you have any neked pics you want me to clothe, you just let me know........... :)

that trophy is way romo

it looks like an episode of OZ... quite a few actually

lol

much better :)

"it looks like an episode of OZ... quite a few actually"

Nah I think Randy was only in one episode. :)

And the trophy is NOT romo.

Maybe it seems romo to people who are totally clueless about the history of MMA. But comeone, the sculpture it is taken from has been posted NUMEROUS times here.

lol @ the 2nd pic, that just wouldn't work would it.

I think the trophy looks great by the way.

sorry that trophy is Gay

"sorry that trophy is Gay"

Your the one visualizing 2 men engaging in anal sex, I see 2 men fighting.

Classic underground thread. It went from wishing Randy Couture the most sincere congratulations to a debate over the homosexuality of the trophy....classic....

CONGRATULATIONS RANDY!!!!!!

well deserved!! congrats

I think the trophy is just fine.

I guess nobody on the UG appreciates fine art.

ttt

Didn't all the athletes (sprinters, jumpers, etc) in the original olympics compete naked?

LMAO!

That is an awesome trophy and very well deserved, Randy owned 2003.

I'm amazed that so many think there's anything but class in that trophy, but then again I guess compatatively few know anything about the ancient world. That's easily the best trophy I've seen in MMA.

And yes, all Olympic events were naked. The ancient world, particularly the meditteranean area, was far more accepting of the human body than much of the modern world is.