Rank following MMA promotions

Measuring promotions by their number a A level and B level pro fighters, how do they following organizations stack up? I'll start.

1. UFC A level
2. Bellator B level

Jungle Fights
KSW
Cage Warriors
One
M-1 Global
MFC
Pancrase
Deep
Shooto
Tachi Palace
KOTK
WSOF
Titan Fighting
Battle of Moscow
BAMMA UK
Legend fc
Victory
RFA

If you are a 6-0 pro, what non-UFC/Bellator title would you want to win. I would want to win the Shooto, Pancrase, Jungle Fights, One fc or M-1 title. I think of them as solid B level shows with just a little less signed talent than Bellator.

B class MMA shows:
Jungle Fights
M-1 Global
Shooto
Pancrase
Cage Warriors
One
M-1 Global
MFC
Deep
Tachi Palace
WSOF

C class MMA shows
Titan Fighting
Battle of Moscow
BAMMA UK
Legend fc
Victory
RFA
KOTK

D class MMA shows
The shows were guys fight it out to see who the best fighter in the county is.

I think WSOF could be an amazing promotion with the right financial backing, sefo is a smart guy. I count WSOF as an a list promotion, but that's just the opinion of one. Phone Post 3.0

I love WSOF but they are too young to have that deep a talent pool. They are no better than the other B list shows I listed in terms of talent.

I liked the first few RFA events they just need a few names to stay with them to go up to the next level Phone Post 3.0

Ok lets change this dead thread up. Anyone know anything about the financial backers of any of the organizations?

UFC- Fertitta
Bellator- Viacom
Jungle Fights- Wallid's male modeling proceeds?
KSW
Cage Warriors
One
M-1 Global
MFC
Pancrase
Deep
Shooto
Tachi Palace
KOTK
WSOF
Titan Fighting
Battle of Moscow
BAMMA UK
Legend fc
Victory
RFA

I know promotions like Shooto, KOTK, MFC, and Pancrase stay in their own niche market and don't drop money like an Affliction or Elite but I was curious what companies or individuals are invested heavily in One, WSOF, and M-1.

EFC is a good promotion.

Dont forget ROC (The Garv will be pissed)

There is also ROF.

RITC has had over 125 shows.

EFC?

Would that Extreme Fighting Chamionship out of NJ/NY or EFC Africa? I'm guessing you mean EFC Africa since that is the one I have heard of.

Google tells me there is also something called EFC that is Elite Fighting Challenge in VA.

I see Extreme Challenge has now put on 207 numbered events. Pretty impressive. RITC has always been solid too.

Does UFC still consider Extreme Challenge as a good place to scout for talent? They still pull a bunch of guys from that show?

Yes,EFC in Africa,CSNC shows these events on occasion.

CSNCA = Comcast Sports Net California.

I`m not positive that Monte puts on EC`s anymore.

Legacy fc and rfa should be on top of this lost. Mfc has become a lack luster lately and m1 is almost nonexistent in the US. Phone Post

M1 is nonexistent in the U.S. but tons of talent is there or gets a start there before Bellator.

If Zuffa and "Vladummy" and those guys had a better relationship M1 would be an awesome feeder show for UFC.

M1 could host 8 man Bellator style tournaments and the winners could get UFC promotions.

How awesome would it be if Zuffa worked with M1/WSOF/Pancrase/Shooto/Jungle Fight, and Cage Warriors and let them promote tournaments that advertised winners getting UFC contracts. That would be great.