Rashad Coming Back, Out Of Retirement

Scared to pull the trigger, off the juice and lost a ton of size, been tripping balls all over the planet, a fighter based on speed that lost it, weak chin, unable to wrestle effectively anymore. None of this screams good idea. I doubt he would even win many on a regional show

5 Likes

I approve

5 Likes

Suga betta get in shape

I like Rashad and will root for his success.

6 Likes

Sad

His brain doesnā€™t need any more damageā€¦

1 Like

A I believe I heard Joe Rogan say that Rashad is like a hundred fifty pounds nowadays

1 Like

My wife works with his sister, coincidentally.

1 Like

Please tell me this is a joke.

I wouldnā€™t consider this coming ā€œbackā€ or out of ā€œretirementā€. Iā€™d say he is fighting in an exhibition (freak show) for money

3 Likes

His career left with the bitch tits.

Not UFC caliber. He could maybe find a place and get a few fights in Bellator or PFL. Either way he would be doing himself a disservice. Going for the boxing exhibition thing is a stretch too. Seems like a desparation move for money at this point. Far too many former UFC fighters will be falling into that trap hoping to make more in one night than they did in an entire career in the octagon.

1 Like

Is he still under contract with UFC?

He was awful towards the end of his career. From what I remember he didnā€™t do jack shit except stare at his opponent as he seemed terrified to throw a punch.

2 Likes

I canā€™t remember the last time he threw a punch with bad intentions. Hopefully he fight is somewhere with no usada and low caliber opponentsā€¦

1 Like

I recall once he made a mean face. Actually, I never could stand him because he used to grab his crotch during the fight and low life stuff like that. Iā€™d be happy if he was decapitated in there.

Rashad plans on digging in that ass of whoever he fights and making them skip to his lou.

2 Likes

Think he needs the money, got divorced during the height of his career - depending on where he was married the alimony calculation was likely very expensive.

1 Like

More like ā€œhey im former ufc lhw champion, my chin is long gone, come and knock me out!ā€