Rashad Coming Back, Out Of Retirement

1 Like

He should stay retired.

47 Likes

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans is coming out of retirement and discussions are already underway regarding his return.

Evans (19-8-1 MMA) had retired from mixed martial arts in June of 2018, following a first round knockout loss to Anthony Smith. That setback had marked Suga’s fifth in a row, as he had previously suffered setbacks to Sam Alvey, Daniel Kelly, Glover Teixeira and Ryan Bader.
Despite not having won a fight since scoring a TKO victory over Chael Sonnen at UFC 167 in November of 2013, Rashad Evans is making a comeback to combat sports.

According to ESPN’s Brett Okamoto, the former UFC light heavyweight champion is already in discussions and is targeting Logan Paul and Roy Jones Jr. as potential opponents.

1 Like

Mistake imo.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Rashad’s biggest problem is that he got scared to pull the trigger. In boxing, that’s the classic #1 sign that a once great fighter is now shot.

A shot fighter coming out to get beat up serves nobody.

7 Likes

Ben Askren has a minimum of $500,000 saying otherwise.

8 Likes

Rashad initially announced he was coming back a year or two ago, which was before so these boxing shenanigans.

I really don’t see Rashad passing medicals.

1 Like

Didn’t he have an lgbtq fan here that partied with him? I bet that non-binary creamed.

1 Like

Anthony Brancato AKA 10OfSwords.

I use to win lot`s of bets betting on Rashad until my friend got tired of losing.

That record is a typo I hope.

RECORD: 19-8-1

He hasn’t won a fight in 8 years and went 0-5 after USADA.

3 Likes

/thread

Dude was a bad mother fucker in his day but that was a long time ago. He’s just going to get hurt again and again and nobody wants to see that.

3 Likes