Rashad confirms again he wants AS

Lazer MMA - 
Kimbos Bread - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

This Phone Post

HTF can you say a guy that never fought a single fight in a weight class is "worthy" is WAY beyond me!

well, first of all, hes worthy because he was at the very top at 205, arguably the #2  guy and former champion

putting that aside, even if you do want him to fight at least once, it doenst have to be against weidman..it can be against a different, tough opponent that is not a rising contender...

ufc makes the mistake of pitting the #2 and #3 or similar guys against each other thus ensuring that one top contender will be eliminated from title contention...what they should do instead is put a top contender in there with a "name" fighter thats not really in the mix, but they would love to promote...it becomes a win win...if the contender wins, that elevates his status in the public eye off the "name" fighter...if the "name" fighter wins, it gives him a shortcut to get back into the mix...that way you arent eliminating a contender, you still have 1 contender at  the end of the match...

examples for rashad could be against guys like franklin, leben, wanderlie, cung lee

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Lazer MMA - 
Kimbos Bread - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

This Phone Post

HTF can you say a guy that never fought a single fight in a weight class is "worthy" is WAY beyond me!

well, first of all, hes worthy because he was at the very top at 205, arguably the #2  guy and former champion

putting that aside, even if you do want him to fight at least once, it doenst have to be against weidman..it can be against a different, tough opponent that is not a rising contender...

ufc makes the mistake of pitting the #2 and #3 or similar guys against each other thus ensuring that one top contender will be eliminated from title contention...what they should do instead is put a top contender in there with a "name" fighter thats not really in the mix, but they would love to promote...it becomes a win win...if the contender wins, that elevates his status in the public eye off the "name" fighter...if the "name" fighter wins, it gives him a shortcut to get back into the mix...that way you arent eliminating a contender, you still have 1 contender at  the end of the match...

examples for rashad could be against guys like franklin, leben, wanderlie, cung lee

The point is Anderson refuses to fight Weidman because he "doesn't have name recognition." Beating Evans would certainly give him the name recognition required.

its not really because of name recognition...otherwise he wouldnt say luke rockhold was interesting

youarewhatiswrong - 
Lazer MMA - 
Kimbos Bread - 

This Phone Post

The point is Anderson refuses to fight Weidman because he "doesn't have name recognition." Beating Evans would certainly give him the name recognition required.

yes this is clear completely and very relevant to my OP (i was thinking this) but it's even more pertinent looking at his post that 205 IS NOT = TO 185 PERIOD!

In other words there just no proof that Rashad is very good at 185 at all.

Lazer MMA - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
Lazer MMA - 
Kimbos Bread - 

This Phone Post

yes this is clear completely and very relevant to my OP (i was thinking this) but it's even more pertinent looking at his post that 205 IS NOT = TO 185 PERIOD!

In other words there just no proof that Rashad is very good at 185 at all.

therese plenty of proof based on what hes done at 205 and on his skill set

Farewell Brock - 

Yawn

Rashad wouldnt engage with jones. What makes me think he will with anderson Phone Post

Rashad will be doing the lay n pray vs Andy.There is no chance in hell he will stand with Andy.

sarcotraps - 
Farewell Brock - 

Yawn

Rashad wouldnt engage with jones. What makes me think he will with anderson Phone Post

Rashad will be doing the lay n pray vs Andy.There is no chance in hell he will stand with Andy.

Yes he MUST take AS down but he does work to improve his position when on top (for GNP).

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

yes

1 for Evans vs Weidman! Phone Post

Lazer MMA - 
Kimbos Bread - 

This Phone Post

Because 99.9% of this forum is entirely convinced that MW is a garbage division full of people who couldn't cut it at 205. So why would a former 205 champion and current 205 top title contender, the only guy the champ couldn't finish, not be "worthy" at 185? Especially since according to that same common wisdom, he is smaller than guys like Anderson already.

Weidman needs to fight Evans to be considered seriously for the belt. Beating Munoz is not enough, and almost beating Maia is not enough either considering they could have easily given that fight to Maia.

mijo - Weidman needs to fight Evans to be considered seriously for the belt. Beating Munoz is not enough, and almost beating Maia is not enough either considering they could have easily given that fight to Maia.

I disagree in whole with this as wins number 3 and 6 is far better then all others. But I still think the fight is good per the OP (Weidman VS Shad) as it will brink more cash to the winner when they fight AS and AS is not fighting this year anyway. Set the fight up Dana!

Lazer MMA -
sarcotraps - 
Farewell Brock -  Yawn

Yes he MUST take AS down but he does work to improve his position when on top (for GNP).

So again, yawn Phone Post

Ok but I'm watching that shit Farewell!

mijo - Weidman needs to fight Evans to be considered seriously for the belt. Beating Munoz is not enough, and almost beating Maia is not enough either considering they could have easily given that fight to Maia.

your right..look at the gauntlet anderson had to go through to the get his title shot...oh wait

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  its not really because of name recognition...otherwise he wouldnt say luke rockhold was interesting

Hum

TTT
TTT
TTT

Abe must be reading this like "well, well, well motherfuckers" Phone Post

LOL Slug

Lez do this Weidman Vs Evens thing!

your right..look at the gauntlet anderson had to go through to the get his title shot...oh wait

Jeremy Horn is better than anyone Weidman has ever fought. Maia maybe, but both Weidman AND Maia looked like complete shit in that fight.