Rashad confirms again he wants AS

"Ultimately, [I'd like to fight] Anderson Silva. Then, at the same time, I would have to establish myself in the weight class. So they say. So, I don't know."

IMO set up Evens Vs Weidman right away! He does need to prove something at 185 first.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/13/3238807/ufc-rashad-evans-talks-chael-sonnen-anderson-silva-middleweight-mma-news

Evans vs Weidman sure why not Phone Post

Who doesn't? Phone Post

If weidman is being made to fight again before a shot at Anderson, love to see him fight Rashad, winner of them 2 surely would pose a MAJOR threat to andersons reign as MW champ Phone Post

Another vote for Evans vs. Weidman here.

Yeah I read that Anderson doesn't want to fight until 2013...  so Evans vs. Weidman sounds good to me.

no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

Evans vs weidman. Gsp vs AS. Gsp is going to beat condit Phone Post

Would love that fight. Would legitimise weidman as a top class fighter if he won and if evans won it would be a solid title contention win at 185 Phone Post

Rashad vs. Weidman makes a great matchup.

Rashad should be referred as the "Zero Hunter" for fighting another undefeated prospect.

WelshWarrior - If weidman is being made to fight again before a shot at Anderson, love to see him fight Rashad, winner of them 2 surely would pose a MAJOR threat to andersons reign as MW champ Phone Post

I agree with this. Phone Post

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
WelshWarrior - If weidman is being made to fight again before a shot at Anderson, love to see him fight Rashad, winner of them 2 surely would pose a MAJOR threat to andersons reign as MW champ Phone Post

I agree with this. Phone Post

Well then vote up the OP! Everyone agreeing, a vote up never hurts!

LOL, no one cares! It's all about the superfights I guess!

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

This Phone Post

Kimbos Bread - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  no weiman v. rashad...ufc needs to stop cannibilizing their product..both guys are worthy challengers...this is why all title shots are rematches - retarded matchmaking

This Phone Post

HTF can you say a guy that never fought a single fight in a weight class is "worthy" is WAY beyond me!

Yawn

Rashad wouldnt engage with jones. What makes me think he will with anderson Phone Post

SonnendbySilva - 

Would love that fight. Would legitimise weidman as a top class fighter if he won and if evans won it would be a solid title contention win at 185 Phone Post

This. The fight is perfect.

Lazer MMA -
LOL, no one cares! It's all about the superfights I guess!

Don't get sad fella. We care. Phone Post

Farewell Brock - 

Yawn

Rashad wouldnt engage with jones. What makes me think he will with anderson Phone Post

Rashad will be doing the lay n pray vs Andy.There is no chance in hell he will stand with Andy.

Too late reshad, anderson is going to fight gsp. Either way he would never fight a guy thats coming off a loss to another champion. BUt reshad is stilla top guy, he could probably beat the top guys in the mw division, including wiedman and be the new MW champ