Rashad Evans coming out of retirement to fight for King Khabib's Eagle FC promotion

Love Rashad. He has chosen… wisely.

1 Like

On the same card

GOAT fighter
GOAT coach
GOAT promoter

3 Likes

I knew that Rashad wouldn’t be able to stay away - if for no other reason than not wanting to end his career with a five-fight losing streak.

3 Likes

Is his opponent set yet? I didn’t see anyone mentioned in the article.

Edit: just realised the article said the opponent hasn’t been named yet.

Rashad and Bigfoot should be allowed to fight Spong in a 2-1 fight like Fight Circus does.

9 Likes

You know that Spong KTFO’d Rashad in a sparring session that received a lot of media attention.

3 Likes

No, I missed that.

Is the promotion named after John DuPont?

7 Likes

Half the dudes who post here aren’t old enough to remember John DuPont.

2 Likes

So you are saying that Khabib named his organization after him in order to educate the newer fans???

1 Like

Maybe Khabib is a Philadelphia Eagles fan! LOL

2 Likes

Pathetic start to this promotion!
Rashad has no business fighting anyone tougher than his mushroom dealer.

He gonna get Shad’Faced again!

2 Likes

We don’t even know who he is fighting yet.

It is probably going to be some dude that none of us has ever even heard of.

Remember when Seth Petruzelli fought the lovely and talented Bernard Rutherford?

2 Likes

Khabib will feed him to an unknown Muslim named Usmanabib Magonurmagomedovsharipov.

6 Likes

Whoever the opponent is, I hope he’s under 6 feet tall - since Rashad has never lost to such an opponent.

At what weight is Rashad fighting?

C’mon now. That isn’t cool. Rashad, c’mon man.

Sorry. It gotta be said. He shouldn’t be fighting. The argument was there a few fights ago, but he has lost a few since any argument could be valid. It’s not good that he’s fighting, and it isn’t good that the Eagle promotion starts w his name on the card.

Bare knucks fighting a few months ago… The dude Dylan Cleckler (fucking up name) had zero right being in there. He’s now dead. There has to be some rationality to it. There is a line, and Rashad’s was passed a long time ago.

Who the fuck am I saying that to a fighter, right? I get it. I’m also a 30 year nurse, and I can say he should.count his blessings if he can tie his shoelaces right now. No more dude. None.

2 Likes

IIRC he didn’t start the org, he bought it.

1 Like

Does anyone know what his motive was for killing Schultz?

Meth induced psychosis

1 Like