Rashad has fought better guys than A.Silva

Its the truth...
His mma fights in the last couple of years have been against much more successful and recognised fighters, compared to the fighters A.Silva has fought.

Rashad = Tito, Quintin, Thiago Silva, Machida, Forest, Chuck, Bisping, Ortiz (again) and Bonnar.

Silva = Yushin, Belfort, Sonnen, Maia, Griffin, Cotê, Henderson and Franklin

To be fair, I feel Rashads opponents are better overall that Silvas, but to anyone saying Silva hasn't fought anyone decent, you are stoooopid because that is a good fight list!

Not taking anything away from Silva though, he is still probably the best.... Phone Post

Rashad might wrestlefuck him to death. Doubtful though. Phone Post

They are in 2 different weight classes and Silva would destroy him, I'm not sure what your point is.

TanPour - Its the truth...

His mma fights in the last couple of years have been against much more successful and recognised fighters, compared to the fighters A.Silva has fought.

Rashad = Tito, Quintin, Thiago Silva, Machida, Forest, Chuck, Bisping, Ortiz (again) and Bonnar.

To be fair, I feel Rashads opponents are better overall that Silvas, but to anyone saying Silva hasn't fought anyone decent, you are stoooopid because that is a good fight list!

Not taking anything away from Silva though, he is still probably the best.... Phone Post
well, that's certainly one part of the equation. the other part is comparing what rashad and anderson did to those people that u listed.

Freeman Dyson -  They are in 2 different weight classes and Silva would destroy him, I'm not sure what your point is.

Any proof of silva destroying him? Nah bro? Trust me, I'm not saying they should fight, I'm just saying Rashad has (probably) fought better guys than Silva, so does that make him GOAT?
Also, the Rashad we saw against Tito was very different... Phone Post

GageIsLegend -
TanPour - Its the truth...

So has GSP so who cares? Phone Post

No-one by the looks of it :( Phone Post

Cool story bro.

Too bad he's not the greatest fighter to ever have lived. Phone Post

Fedor has fought better comp than Anderson silva? LOL, no he hasn't. There was actually a thread created couple weeks ago that proves, at least on paper, andersons opponents are better than fedors opponents. But paper doesn't mean shit.

Here's the only thing that matters.

Anderson beats every single person you listed. He dominates them all. Every. Single. One.

at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is this:

Anderson Silva Is the greatest fighter to ever have lived. Period. Phone Post

It might be fair to say that Anderson has not fought as stiff of competition as Rashad has, but in all fairness, I believe Anderson Vs. Rashad might look a little like this:

Anderson is the GOAT not just cause of his win list but the way he wins. He easily destroys and toys with top fighters.

glassjaw - Anderson is the GOAT not just cause of his win list but the way he wins. He easily destroys and toys with top fighters.

Bingo Phone Post

glassjaw - Anderson is the GOAT not just cause of his win list but the way he wins. He easily destroys and toys with top fighters.

I do agree with you here! His win against Okami was pretty darn impressive, however unimpressive Okami was... Phone Post