Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

In Israel today, a 25-year-old Arab terrorist can bomb a school bus filled with Jewish children and he can’t get the death penalty - yet a 102-year-old Nazi war criminal can get the death penalty.

1 Like

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

1 Like

Is he a suicide bomber? I’m having a hard time putting Humpty’s pieces together here.

1 Like

Not all terrorists are suicide bombers. Were the Tsarnaev brothers suicide bombers?

Gotta congratulate Anthony & his Eagles for making the playoffs.After my Raiders spanked that ass,I didn’t think that it was going to happen.

2 Likes

Back on topic: Can’t wait for Rashad’s next fight.

What is Alexandre Ferreira doing these days? LOL

Can you please help a dude out?

Five weeks ago I got kicked off facebook for violating their woke speech code - but yesterday I went to a local library and opened a new facebook account.

Its URL is:

[Redirecting...]

If as many of you who sees this post as possible will shoot me a friend request, I will greatly appreciate it.

It is going to literally take months for me to rebuild my presence on facebook.

1 Like

Will do Anthony…

By the way have u hooked up with Shad since

1 Like

Thanks bro - and no, I haven’t met Rashad since.

2 Likes

I don’t have a Facebook account and I never have had one, so I gave you a like here instead in good spirits. Go get em tiger!

3 Likes

I’ll add you if you send me a piener picture

1 Like

I’m resurrecting this thread because today is my 64th birthday.

And I’m having a totally awesome time right now - with the Phillies in the World Series and the Eagles at 6-0, going on 10-0!

14 Likes

Classic!!

1 Like

I’ll give you credit.You were on the Eagles nuts two years ago talking about how the Eagles would or should make the playoffs.I gave you a little bit of a hard time because my Raiders came out victorious when they played.

2 Likes

Happy 64th birthday! I hope the Phillies beat the shit out of the Astros!

1 Like

Maybe it was only a year ago.

Hey buddy happy birthday! I hope everything’s good w you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where are the original adter party pics?

1 Like

There wasn’t none.Just follow-ups.

Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

1 Like