RE Brock

all class.

Really good post. I remember when you first got started. You beat up one of my buddies (who is a tough sob). Been a fan ever since and knew you would go far.

Golden Boy - Really good post. I remember when you first got started. You beat up one of my buddies (who is a tough sob). Been a fan ever since and knew you would go far.

Is that a "Golden Boy" Prediction? You have been right so many times (lurker) I hope you have another in ya.

Well said.

Hopefully UFC 108 or 109 you'll be taking the belt.

TTT. Shane said it all. Get well Brock.

The best index of a person's character is how he treats people who can't fight back

Awesome post Shane. Any talks of you facing someone else in the event this illness takes a substantial amount of time?

Jefe de Jefes -  <<<< Just became a Shane Carwin Fan.

Me as well.

Nice Post Shane. Have the UFC suggested creating an interim title and have u  fight Cain?

Get well soon Brock

Well put Shane. Never been a big Lesnar fan but still respect the man for what he does. Hopefully he will get through all this and be back so you two can square off.

Well said Shane.  I am no fan of Brock, but I agree he should not be stripped unless he is unable to return and decides to officially retire.  Otherwise, let the contenders fight it out until his return.

Nothing personal meant, but I'm going to use you as an example:

If Brock is out for 2 years, then Shane should fight other people between then and now.

Some might say that is unfair because he already earned his title shot.

I say it would be unfair to make him sit for 2 years without a paycheck.

Furthermore, if he is truly the number one contender, he should be able to beat all comers between now and the champ's return.  If he loses a fight before Brock's return, then he is no longer the number one contender and should not get the first shot at Brock upon his return.

If he does win all his fights in the interim, then not only has he been able to pull a paycheck, but he has cemented his place as the number one contender and proven beyond any doubt that he is the rightful person for the first title shot.

Prayers and well wishes to Brock and his family in this trying time of illness.

And good luck to Shane, may he find continued success during this unfortunate time.

kid chaos - 

Nice Post Shane. Have the UFC suggested creating an interim title and have u  fight Cain?

Get well soon Brock

We are in talks. I have a knee I am rehabbing and a baby due on the 11th of February. I am down to do whatever is best for the division. Not sure how important the belt is in that scenario. Lots of great fighters at the top and lots of talented young guns on the way up right now.

Great post.

I wouldn't bother trying to answer every dumb ass who is looking for a rise though. You will find yourself Tito'd. lol

Thanks for participating.

Good luck with future fights and your new kid. We need more people like you to breed. It's obvious from your post that you have strong moral fiber.

TTT for Carwin's class

You know, I really don't like Brock but you are absolutely right and I hope he gets better soon.

Classy post.

Mostly read and don't post too much on the UG, but had to say right on, Shane. It's got to be a frightening time for him. Send up your prayers.

Great post.

excellent post.

Nice post, Shane.