Re: TUF - enough with the lights in the eyes.

It's a circular LED light that goes over the camera lens as an eye light. Also they use a soft light from below (I believe), like a Kino-Flo for the key light. Also they light the talking heads with no fill or back light and shoot them against a black backdrop. I think that look is getting old after only one season though.

It's s ring light. Nice piece of equipment IMO Phone Post 3.0

Just watch the fights damn

I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh! -

Just watch the fights damn

My thought exactly...who cares!!! Phone Post

I kinda like it.

Actually if you look closely its an octagon of lights in their eyes hmm I wonder why that would be.....,, Phone Post 3.0

And yes they use a ring light like it for job 24/7 Phone Post 3.0

To be honest I'd rather they stop showing Ronda interviews she's coming across really bad on this show. Phone Post

I've been noticing this keep thinking it must bother the guy/girl who's talking Phone Post 3.0

My boy has that circular light in his bathroom and of late, every time I use it I feel I'm on the TUF set. Hehe

I thought it looked shitty last season, and guess what, it still looks shitty this season. That and the ultra close up thing. Just stop.

time traveling 12er - amateur allure

HAHA yeah pretty much.

Looks pro. Overall the production is vastly improved. Phone Post 3.0

SteveDav - To be honest I'd rather they stop showing Ronda interviews she's coming across really bad on this show. Phone Post
Lol, what's this got to do with Honda? Phone Post 3.0

I always thought it looked so cool when I watched other seasons! But then I had to do interviews while staring into a camera that had huge hot bright light bulbs around it. And the close ups are WAY too close up. lol zoom out a bit, man! hahaha They wanted to make me take my glasses off for interviews because the light would reflect off my lenses, but I was kind of rebellious and refused...so they let me keep them on. :P Who wants to do an interview blind?

thanks for posting here Rox.

good to see how much respect you get on the show from others...so far.

wish you all the best...

I like it. Phone Post

The lights look cool to me. I just wish they'd stop focusing on and out all the time to make it look more 'real'. It's super annoying. Phone Post