Re-Watch Round 1

10-8 is having your opponent on the brink of being finished on numerous occasions.

If BJ deserved a 10-8 for that round, Loiseau deserved to win the decision agaisnt Franklin.

Bj was definetly done in by the evil genious Dana White........ all this was just a plot to get back at Bj because u definetly outclassed GSP.......

I just watched it again. If it weren't for the blood -- caused by two grazing strikes that provoked no visible reaction from GSP whatsoever aside from wiping his eye -- then it would be difficult to pick a winner of that round at all. 10-8 is just LMFAO ridiculous.

Neither of those two "devastating" strikes that people seem to think should have handed BJ the entire fight were even noticeable -- there was no snap of GSP's head or sound of impact or anything at all to even indicate anything had landed, aside from blood moments later.

BJ landed several nice jabs; GSP also landed a couple. GSP landed several hard leg kicks. I think he also landed a couple punches that turned BJ's head a bit. BJ's best punch of the round by far was a body shot right near the end of the round (again with no reaction from GSP). GSP was the aggressor for the majority of the round.

"Are you telling him what he believed? Who the fuck are you? He says he was poked in the eye. I take his words over yours. Rogan was there. Said he was poked. I take his words over yours."

Rogan said, "Oh he MAY HAVE been poked because he's whincing." That's not quite the same thing, but I still intend on asking him why the fuck he would even speculate outloud about something like that without reviewing a replay.

"Now take your video and shove it up your ass while sucking BJ off."

Eat my merde, frogboy. I will believe the video and my eyes over your fantasies.

That was close to a 10-10 round. GSP's "riddum" took Penn off his game. He gave up because it was inevitable.

I just wated the fight I'd say uder pride judging bj won the fight but in the ufc judging it should have been at least a draw because there was no real damage to penn.

nice fight by gsp but I'd say if they fight again BJ will win by being more aggressive.

ttt

10-9 for BJ in rd 1, not even close to being 10-8

10-9

"I'd say uder pride judging bj won the fight"

I'll bite: Why?