Re-watched Shaub vs Browne

The way i remember that fight, Shaub did absolutely nothing, got hit with the uppercut and the fight was over early in the first. I completely agreed with Rogan when he had the "I think you'd be surprised" talk with Shaub.

After re watcing it and seeing that Shaubs striking didn't look as sloppy as i remembered and he actually took Travis down twice in the fight changes my view on Brenden as a fighter. Travis being top 5 in the world and then looking at the fight Shaub had with Arlovski i tihnk Shaub could still beat alot of guys in the UFC, obviously his lack of chin would still be a problem but he could still be competitive and i feel Rogan is what truly pushed him out of the sport more then any of the Reebok things that Shaub relates it to.

Maybe he would of left either way due to the sponsorship thing but i doubt it, and now that Shaub won't be in the spotlight from the UFC anymore im interested to see how the podcast goes in the coming years, he seems to have thrown all his eggs in one basket with it and idk if thats something you can take to retirement as Shaub seems to think, his 2 millions listeners will start to grow up and get tired of their dick talk as the years go on and if he isn't bringing in new listeners idk how it will all turn out.

I actually agree with you about that fight. Browne literally landed nothing until that uppercut. Schaub was looking good in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

I think Rogan came off as a dick trying to tell Schaub that Cain would fuck him up. Bet he thought GSP would destroy Serra in their first fight. Point is, anything can happen especially in the heavyweight division. Phone Post 3.0

I Re watched the Rothwell fight last night and he was winning every exchange on the feet, that spinning elbow he hit him with was epic. I have no doubt he had the skills to be one of the best heavyweights but unfortunately he has a glass jaw.

I hate Shaub but him vs the black beast would be dope Phone Post 3.0

hate to say this sincve i dislike schaub, but i think he did beat arlovski. i just rewatched...

flaco_62 - I hate Shaub but him vs the black beast would be dope Phone Post 3.0

Derrik Lewis would kill Shaub with one punch, Shaub, for a HW, is so easy to knockout, now probably even easier.

Steve Iceman Little -
flaco_62 - I hate Shaub but him vs the black beast would be dope Phone Post 3.0

Derrik Lewis would kill Shaub with one punch, Shaub, for a HW, is so easy to knockout, now probably even easier.
Let's not get carried away, Schaub would sub in within the first round easy Phone Post 3.0

http://middleeasy.com/images/anim/b1.jpg

"Rogan is what truly pushed him out of the sport more then any of the Reebok things that Shaub relates it to."

-yep Phone Post 3.0

schaub probably needs to be an active fighter for this podcast thing to keep on keepin on. His biggest pops and media reactions were rogan telling him he should quit and his reactions to it, his ronda talk, reebok shit talking, and actually talking about his past and upcoming fights. He's not gonna have any of that. it's just going to be him and Callen talking about their lame ass kinda gay trips together to aspen.

Huge big brown fan but he made me cringe on the podcast today when he said he shut down cyborg at metamoris for 20 minutes... Even Callen made a "hmm" after Brendan said it on the podcast today ha Phone Post 3.0

Could have went to a Round 2 Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - Schaub came into the Browne fight out of shape as well. Schaub clearly wasn't serious at that point. Schaub actually has decent boxing skills. He beat up Gonzaga, slept Mitrione, Lavar Johnson, KO'd Cro Cop, and arguably beat Andrei. Schaub is actually a decent fighter. I find it hilarious when Marina says Schaub has "absolutely 0 striking" and Rogan would kill him on the feet. This is coming from a girl who got ko'd in back to back fights against no bodies. Least Schaub was undefeated in the minor leagues. He only lost to top tier fighters Phone Post 3.0

Marina who?

Where is her T-shirt money?

#RichAsShit

Schaub didn't want to be there. As a fighter, u recognize that stuff. He never truly believed he could win, imo Phone Post 3.0

stevekt -

How funny is little Edmond carrying Brownes size 15 Reeboks and clothes rushing over to get his 2 cents in. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogans Spinning Back Kick - I Re watched the Rothwell fight last night and he was winning every exchange on the feet, that spinning elbow he hit him with was epic. I have no doubt he had the skills to be one of the best heavyweights but unfortunately he has a glass jaw.
Yeah, he was looking slick in that fight Phone Post 3.0

I think a lot could have happened in 15 more seconds.

Rogan seems like he wants his friend group to know their place sometimes. Makes me like him less. I hope I'm wrong. Phone Post 3.0