Read a great Judo book

Canon of Judo by Kyuzo Mifune. On old book but got it a month or so ago. Lots of good pointers and little things I hadn't picked up in class. I've been able to pull off some throws I wasn't getting before. Highly reccomend it.

Canon of Judo by Kyuzo Mifune. On old book but got it a month or so ago. Lots of good pointers and little things I hadn't picked up in class. I've been able to pull off some throws I wasn't getting before. Highly reccomend it.

So is the book all about technique? I have been wanting to get books on BJJ/Judo but everything I am seeing are instructional books.  Can you explain how the book is put together a little? 

i just got this book recently too. it's a collection of techniques performed by mifune...old black and white photos.

If you liked that, check out "Earthbound: The Book".

Mostly technique but also theory and some history. I usually have a hard time putting what I read into practise but I found the theory stuff very helpful in adding the technique. Also the formal style of the way the book is written and the simple language was easier to follow than some of the new books I 've read.