Real Gorilla fight video

GoDieInACarWreck -

A bear is a 800 pound pit bull. They would fuck up most things that walk the earth.

Except a wolverine. They make bears tuck tail and run. Nasty creatures. 

This thread is missing BearStare and Young Khabib wrestling a bear.

It does remind us all females are useless screamers during fights. Even animal ones. But LOL @ asking the zookeeper to separate the gorillas

These animals are FAST. But they better work their cardio game.

“It does remind us all females are useless screamers during fights. Even animal ones.”

Unless you’re a snake/insect/arachnid… can you imagine human males having to fuck and flee before being caught & eaten alive?

D241 -
Osbot - 

Yea, people don't really understand. That sloth bear is half the size of that tiger, and it wins. Why? Bears basically don't get tired, and they can just use the homer simpson strategy in almost any fight. Let the other critter pummel it until its exhausted.

That bear probably weighs about 150 pounds, and that Tiger 300 pounds minimum. 

Then watch the video I linked earlier where there are like 700+ pound brown bears getting rowdy, and watch how the marginally larger bear rag dolls the marginally smaller bear. Bears are freakishly quick, freakishly explosive, freakishly durable, and for an oompa loompa running mother fucker, freakishly fast. Gorillas might have a p4p strength advantage, but a gorilla has a relative strength disadvantage and either of the two bears in that video I linked, would run through a gorilla like it was a wet tissue.

"Bears basically don't get tired"

Lol

How much time did you think about the meaning of that observation?  Seriously.

Just watch the video in this very thread of the two bears fighting each other.  Totally reminds me of a street fight when one bear is on top of the other one, neither bear is doing shit b/c they both are breathing hard as fuck.  Where did the "basically never get tired" aspect happen in that video?  lol

Do you know much about bears?

You're aware they've been clocked running at 30 mph for miles (interior brown aka Grizzlies), and that they are not running flat out? Have you ever seen how they hunt elk? They run the elk to exhaustion if they don't catch them outright. When they stop fighting, it's not because they are exhausted. They are posturing and trying to back out. They walk like they are going to fall over because they are bowing their legs as wide as they can, and they start making almost like a barking noise when they breath to try and project that they are bigger. 

I assure you, neither of the bears in any of the videos posted were exhausted. 

Obviously they get tired, but for all intents and purposes, compared to everything else they deal with, they don't. The Tiger vs the 150ish pound sloth bear is an example of this. It gets brutalized for minutes, and eventually the Tiger has to bail because the Tiger is exhausted and the Sloth bear is still ready to go.

https://www.nps.gov/parkhistory/online_books/yell/vol14-1-2a.htm

Reports of Grizzly speed and endurance from Yellowstone and some older sources.

Sprawl'n'Stall - This thread is missing BearStare and Young Khabib wrestling a bear.

It does remind us all females are useless screamers during fights. Even animal ones. But LOL @ asking the zookeeper to separate the gorillas

Brown Bears outside of pronghorn antelope and big grey wolves, are probably the most capable long distance runners in the Northern Hemisphere. They will outrun horses over distance, and are faster top speed wise than MOST breeds of horse. Check the link in the comment above. Grizzlies clocked at 25-30 mph loping along for several miles. Anecdotal reports from the old west of Grizzly bears running down Indian ponies etc. 

They don’t look it, and most people probably won’t believe it until they see it, but Brown bears (interior Browns especially) are fast as fuck, and they can go for miles and miles. 

It’s probably not accurate to designate Brown bears as long distance runners, but there isn’t really anything outside of pronghorns and wolves that can out run them over distance. They are probably better as “middle distance”. Over 3 miles or so, they’d probably outrun wolves. Over extreme distances wolves can maintain a higher top speed I’d guess. 

StringerBell - 
BigMovie -
ons ear -
branchdavidian - 

1000 lb. home skillet here did NOT skip leg day..

https://youtu.be/-6r81UOzIHg?t=50

Back in the roman coliseum days, they pitted a grizzly bear vs. Rhinoceros… The rhino bulldozed the bear, lifted it up and slammed it down lol…rhino won …

Word!

I’m guessing the hippo or african elephant are king of the land animals in regards to completely fucking up other animals ?

African elephant is king for obvious reasons. It bitch-slaps both the hippo and rhino.

"I assure you, neither of the bears in any of the videos posted were exhausted. "

I think you’re out of your mind on this one point. Fighting isn’t running & there’s not a 1:1 correlation between the skills. If the fighter who is winning could put a button on it, he would, 100 times out of 100. That’s just not the way it plays.

I’m guessing the hippo or african elephant are king of the land animals in regards to completely fucking up other animals ?

African elephant is king for obvious reasons. It bitch-slaps both the hippo and rhino.

It’s complicated because hippos & elephants are herd animals & 1-on-1 fighting is rare. Hippos are far more prolific & roll DEEP.

branchdavidian - "It does remind us all females are useless screamers during fights. Even animal ones."

Unless you’re a snake/insect/arachnid… can you imagine human males having to fuck and flee before being caught & eaten alive?

We’d still do it. Look at all the guy still getting married with the current men-rape laws and 80% of divorces initiated by women LOL

Osbot - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - This thread is missing BearStare and Young Khabib wrestling a bear.

Brown Bears outside of pronghorn antelope and big grey wolves, are probably the most capable long distance runners in the Northern Hemisphere. They will outrun horses over distance, and are faster top speed wise than MOST breeds of horse. Check the link in the comment above. Grizzlies clocked at 25-30 mph loping along for several miles. Anecdotal reports from the old west of Grizzly bears running down Indian ponies etc. 

They don’t look it, and most people probably won’t believe it until they see it, but Brown bears (interior Browns especially) are fast as fuck, and they can go for miles and miles. 

It’s probably not accurate to designate Brown bears as long distance runners, but there isn’t really anything outside of pronghorns and wolves that can out run them over distance. They are probably better as “middle distance”. Over 3 miles or so, they’d probably outrun wolves. Over extreme distances wolves can maintain a higher top speed I’d guess. 

Cardio for fighting is different than for running. Even marathon runners can’t last long sparring if they’ve never done it.

Supposedly, our ability to run longer than most animals comes from our sweating ability! Basically, other animals overheat. Even horses supposedly can sweat at 3 specific tempos, and outside these would tire too.

It is interesting how Conor used to talk about immitating the movements of animals and would try to copy it in training…

Meanwhile Kahbib actually wrestled bears.

Solid takedown defense by the one ape

![](upload://Euc3JD3R4k3ld8O7H3ljXaubcJ.jpeg)

This is just a black bear but I watched him take on 2 juvenile I had to let off 3 shots from my shot gun to stop the attack he’s now the king of the dumpster