Reaper OUT of 275

2 Likes

UFC middleweight Marvin Vettori has suggested that Robert Whittaker is now out of their scheduled fight at UFC 275.

Later this year at UFC 275 in Singapore, fans will be treated to one of the best cards of the year thus far with two title fights and a string of other fascinating clashes to look forward to. One such example of a bout that folks were getting excited about is the proposed meeting between Marvin Vettori and Robert Whittaker – two of the best 185-pounders in the world.
“We’re back at this. I think I’m the only 185er that can say that has never pulled out of a fight but anyway smash boys I’ll get you back to back lets do it I’m willing to die just show up @KChimaev @darrentill2 @Mickmaynard2 @AliAbdelaziz00 @danawhite”

While there’s been no confirmation as of yet from any official sources, Vettori appears to be implying that Whittaker has pulled out of UFC 275.

If that does end up being the case, Vettori seems to have his eyes set firmly on Khamzat Chimaev or Darren Till.

Unfortunately for him, with Chimaev currently at welterweight and Till not being near the title picture, he may have to look elsewhere for his next challenge.

Would be sick if Khazmat took this fight.

6 Likes

Unless Chimaev takes the fight, which I don’t see happening, this is shitty news if true.

Vettori vs. Sakara for the Italian Middleweight Stallion belt. Shout outs to Bobby Lupo.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Paulo Costa calls you a moron…

6 Likes

nvm

Rob is a lovely guy but he is p4p pull out champion at this point

2 Likes

Rob pulls out

Dana: “The reason Robert Whittaker is not fighting in this fight is one of the most unselfish things I’ve seen in my life. He’s a good man, he’s a good human being, and I have a lot of respect for him.”

Rob: “I have no idea where that came from,”

He wouldn’t dare fight someone nearly his size…

Good guy but can’t argue with your factual statement.

1 Like

Are you saying his fights at MW have been against small MWs? Or are you just trying to call him scared even if the basis for your comment is complete bullshit?

2 Likes

Smesh!

We can be nostalgic about the past or discuss the present reality. His fights at MW were against fighters that were closer to his size (though he still would be bigger than average) but he’s not there anymore, is he? As for your second question, can’t read his mind so don’t know if scared but definitely fighting smaller guys now out of choice.

How many times did he fight MW in his professional career? 3 in the beginning? Even then, guys he fought were smaller. So you based your argument on 3/11 fights, in the beginning of his career, after which he changed to 170, and even when fought to 185 his opponents were smaller. So if anyone bullshitting, it’s you.