Reason why I haven't started jitz or Muay Thai.

I can't think of a single asshole in my entire gym who has a blue belt or higher in BJJ.  The atmosphere is so dominated by good people that the assholes either shamefully assimilate or crap out after six months. 

Everyone Gym has a D-bag.

If you don't know who the dbag at your gym is...it's probably you!

Maybe we are all assholes mind blown

dojo stormer - OP won't ever go.

it's quite obvious he is one of those excuse makers.

"i'll start when i lose some more weight"
"i'll start when i get my cardio better"
"i'll start when i can get my finances sorted"
"i'll start when i can get my work schedule organised"
"i'll start when it doesn't matter coz you will never start you fucking faggot"

Ah, reverse psychology. I like.

To the OP I understand your reservations. I remember having some really unrealistic fears before going to a mma gym. I really thought it would be out of control or someone would just jump me.

My actual experience has been very different. Yes, there are some douches who will start fights outside of the gym but would say they're a small percentage, less than 5%. I actually usually hang out afterward and talk w some of the guys I'm cool with. It's definitely worth trying.

dojo stormer - OP won't ever go.

it's quite obvious he is one of those excuse makers.

"i'll start when i lose some more weight"
"i'll start when i get my cardio better"
"i'll start when i can get my finances sorted"
"i'll start when i can get my work schedule organised"
"i'll start when it doesn't matter coz you will never start you fucking faggot"
This.

You're just scared OP. Grab your tiny dick and walk in their like a man, ready to learn.

How can you say people have lost their way in martial arts, and you've never even trained before? Lol Phone Post 3.0

New FRAT

Fuck reading any (of) that

I learned TKD from my dad when I was younger, but back then I never really took it seriously. Now that I'm older I wish I had.

My reservations come from seeing people that know these things and go out to try and pick fights. I don't want to associate with these people.

Anyways I appreciate all the comments to step up and go take a class. I'm also sorry about my first post. Re-read it and I should've worded it differently, but I think some of you got what I was trying to say. Phone Post 3.0