Reasons I don't like Roy Nelson

Reasons I dont like Roy Nelson:

1) he's not dedicated. You can't trane hard and eat right (which is part of taking your job seriuosly as a pro fighter) and be that fat. He's always sayin he's got too much "muscle" to make to 205, if he really believes that he's psychotic

2) He's arrogant. I mean he talks like he knows so much and is a huge star but what quality wins does he have? Stefan Struve?

3) He can take a punch. So what? He's basically a glorified punchign bag in some fights and people actually give him props for it. Am I supposed to be impressed he got crushed for 3 rds vs JDS and didn't get KTFO? I'd be more impressed if he did something.a

So basically you're a huge dork.

Walking a thin line with Dana he is I think Phone Post

He said Knocked out Schaub LO fucking L.  Wow that is a huge accomplisment since we all know what a great fighter schaub is (sarcasm).  

He's not a yes man and lets us all know it I find it refreshing that he isn't scared to say what's on his mind. Phone Post

Leaving this here, I am just...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Jmo3yGrSg

Maverick3744 -  He said Knocked out Schaub LO fucking L.  Wow that is a huge accomplisment since we all know what a great fighter schaub is (sarcasm).  

I was going to argue with you, but then I looked at Schaub's record.. Gonzaga is a big win, but an aging CroCop and Tuschsherer. Yeah he's not got a rock solid record.

i also enjoyed him taking out kimbo. hes kinda funny, not on roids, and usually wins. i like him

The way he fights with Dana he's playing with fire. When he speaks the Prez like that he better win all his fights... Phone Post

Gonzaga would be Schaub if they fought again.  I have nothing against any fighter they are all warriors but the same way we evaluate any sport we will do the same with UFC.  Roy Nelson has had some wars but he has NEVER come away with a big win.  Rothwell IFL lost, Arlovski KO, Junior beaten almost to death lol, Werdum put on a clinic, Mir beat him i mean come on, when Mir beats you its over.  If he beats Cormier you can come back and tell me to STFU.  

4) oh also he has NUTHUGGIN fans..

I kinda don't get it. Unless your fatass crap and idolize the guy he doesn't bring alot to the table

ranier wolfcastle -  i also enjoyed him taking out kimbo. hes kinda funny, not on roids, and usually wins. i like him

Spoken like a true moron, not on roids wow with that comment you have officially labled yourself slightly retarded.  

Reasons Roy Nelson doesnt give a fuck about you or your opinion:

1) Hes more famous than you

2) He probably makes more money than you (Hes made $130K this year just from fighting)

3) Hes tougher than you

4) He can kick your ass in about 9 seconds if he wanted

5) No matter what anyone says no one will ever accuse him of using PEDs

6) your an anonymous poster on a internet message board who would never say those things to his face

Have a wonderful day!

House dad booked his own fights all the way up too the UFC. He is an old school do it yourself fighter. You hate him cause he's a fat successful dude Phone Post

Ban this arsehole Phone Post

Lol, not one person spelled Shuab right in this thread. Phone Post

He Looks a slob, can't beat a big name but he has balls though gotta respect that! Phone Post

Fuck off, I watch fights to see fights not body builders. If you aren't entertained because he doesn't have a good physique your probably closet homo Phone Post

Hes a glorified Cabbage Corriera. His win totals dont back up his rabble rousing. Once his usefulness is used up to help slumping TUF ratings, he's a loss away from bounced

PJ Benn Fan - Reasons Roy Nelson doesnt give a fuck about you or your opinion:

1) Hes more famous than you

2) He probably makes more money than you (Hes made $130K this year just from fighting)

3) Hes tougher than you

4) He can kick your ass in about 9 seconds if he wanted

5) No matter what anyone says no one will ever accuse him of using PEDs

6) your an anonymous poster on a internet message board who would never say those things to his face

Have a wonderful day!

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the validity or truth of thr argument in the op's post. Phone Post