REBOOKED ! Jake Paul Announces New Date for Mike Tyson

Jake Paul is still fighting Mike Tyson, assuming “Iron” can keep his wonky ulcer in check.

Their Netflix boxing match, previously scheduled for July 20, has been rebooked for Fri., Nov. 15, 2024 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, the original venue for their oft-criticized cash grab. It’s worth noting that Tyson will be 60 years old by the time he steps into the ring.

Paul will be 27.

Tyson was forced to postpone his combat sports comeback after suffering a medical emergency on a flight to Los Angeles (more on that here). Not surprisingly, “desperate” fighters hoping to fill the empty slot were coming out of the woodwork en masse, with Paul’s own brother entering the mix.

The show must go on … even if one of them has to die.

“Although we had to postpone the fight, I will resume training shortly. I am thankful to the medical staff that treated me and to MVP, Netflix, and AT&T Stadium for working diligently to find the best reschedule date for all parties,” said Tyson. “While we have a new date, the result will be the same no matter when we fight. Jake Paul is getting knocked out. On Friday, November 15, watch this in-person at AT&T Stadium or live on Netflix.”
The undercard for the Paul vs. Tyson event will feature the super lightweight title fight (and long overdue rematch) between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano. Elsewhere in the lineup, H2O Sylve collides with Floyd “Kid Austin” Schofield, not long after Neeraj Goyat takes on Whindersson Nunes.

Expect “hundreds of millions” to be watching.

HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

2 Likes