Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Targeted as Professional Fight, Not Exhibition

Haven’t heard details. Will rescheduling require all new medical that weren’t previously needed? I’m guessing that is a risk

Just scrap the whole idea please

End It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I wonder what Netflix did to their sagging subscription rates since the announcement of this event. Did it strike anyone as odd that this was included in the base package (so far as I could tell) and not an additional ppv fee on top of the subscription fee unlike ESPN+ or DAZN etc.?

https://x.com/jakepaul/status/1796676484762919323?s=46

So now redpill is saying logan is taking the fight

What IS Tyson’s “medical condition”? It could jus a temporary issue, or one that makes him never fighting again. So which is it?

An ulcer is not bad at all,. It’s just that he has to rest so his training schedule is thrown off.

This fight doesn’t need to happen at all Mike is to old. Jake will just insert A bum to fight on July 20th and claim Mike Tyson was scared in his post fight speech.

I hope he gets some tomato can to fight, then a trap door in the ring opens up and a hydraulic lift raises a grinning Mike Tyson up like Ivan Drago in Rocky IV.

1 Like

Had one and you don’t need a wheelchair to move.

That’s likely the airline being super cautious (which means, wary of lawsuits)

1 Like

1 Like

November? WTF

November is GAY!

That’s five months from now

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

Even older… not sure how more time helps at this point. Something else will go by then

Tickets might not selling very good?

Probably trending poorly?

Tyson had an ulcer flare recently. That sort of thing could take a month or so to get over. Then he has to go BACK into training camps to get back into shape again, which could take another three months.

Stupid fight gets even more stupid.