Recommend a wrestling book

Could anyone recommend my a wrestling book suitable for beginners. I train in MMA and BJJ in the UK and although I have decent coaches for striking and BJJ I'm lacking any real wrestling training. I'm hoping to get the Greg Jackson books which will hopefully cover some stuff but a decent wrestling book could give me some real progress. Thanks. Phone Post

Randy Couture's, Wrestling for Fighting, is great for MMA. Phone Post

I dont know what kind of a learner you are, but if you are anything like me, books dont work very well. I would recommend "purchasing" some dvds. They explain the techniques very well and you can actually see what they are supposed to look like.

I would get a basic pure wrestling dvd to learn from. Dan Gables beginner stuff is awesome. Youtube has all kinds of shit.

^^^Yes! While looking up Randys book I saw that he also did a DVD for it...I plan on getting it. Phone Post

Not a technique book but check out "Wrestling Tough" by Mike Chapman.   Very motivational for young wrestlers( my 9 yr old is reading it) as well as their old parents.  If your a sucker for stories of overcoming adversity and getting to the top through hard work you will enjoy the stories in this book. 

ChipW -  Not a technique book but check out "Wrestling Tough" by Mike Chapman.   Very motivational for young wrestlers( my 9 yr old is reading it) as well as their old parents.  If your a sucker for stories of overcoming adversity and getting to the top through hard work you will enjoy the stories in this book. 

The best motivational book for combat athletes that i have ever read.

"The Wrestling Drill Book" Edited by Bill Welker
- Probably my favorite beginner book that covers nearly all aspects and positions in wrestling, predominantly Folkstyle.

"Greco-Roman Wrestling" by William A. Martell
- I LOVE Greco-Roman, it was my favorite style of Wrestling when I competed and I still love watching it when the Olympics come around. Another great all around book for basic techniques, positions, rules and training.

I also have "Wrestling Tough" by Chapman and I have to agree with the guys above, it really is a good book, especially when trying to learn about the mentality of the top wrestlers in the U.S.